Reviews for First Lessons: Trust
Julie5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was awesome! Sonofabitch got exactly what he deserved. Poor Sigrid. Great a ddition to the story.
Crab Apples chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This recollection of her previous life as a sell-sword makes Sigrid seem all the more...fuller. I like how in the main story they touched on a bit of her past, vaguely describing why she is how she is in the beginning, in a fitting way. It makes her developed and is one of the reasons why I loved the story. To see her past actually come together, really show all the nooks and crannies that helped fuel her rage, in this story, is amazing. I can imagine myself attempting to do this, and then deleting the whole story, because nothing I would ever be able to write would compare to this.
And 500 septims? After you slept with Sigrid, even? Shamar, what the hell? I liked the foreshadowing here and there too.
Y-ko chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It's a shame the story this belongs to can't be so concise. If you know how to write efficiently, why make the other one a bloated travesty? "More" does not equal "better".
Occitane chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow, that was a great story!

A good background for Sigrid.
Fastern chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow.

I haven't had time to thoroughly read "All Danger Is Near Death", but this was a great backstory for your dovahkiin and really explained the origins of some of her qualities. It was sad, angry, and intense all at the same time, but despite this, it was very easy to read. You know how to use perspective and wording to create a memorable story.

As for crit...well, I can't think of anything. It was just so well done. You seem to have everything down.

I was surprised when I recognized the name "Alisanne Dupre" -and I like how you incorporated her into the story. It tied it well into the universe of the Elder Scrolls.

(This is what I get for being a history buff of a universe that doesn't even exist.)