Reviews for Changes
Jess chapter 1 . 4/17
I liked it! Dang it! Somebody or something always interrupts the romance! Tell Ahsoka and Rex never to get a cat!
Good story! I think you could make it a little longer though, but it over all is a great story!
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Nice! I'll be checking out the other story now
AngelAxexinf chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
What does ROTS stand for?
HappiestClam chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is awesome! I can't wait to read the story that this fits into :)
xDalliancex chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Love this! So sweet yet realistic - they are still in a danger zone, no time for...uh...other 'stuff!
Cannot *wait* for this to come out x :D JHWTC
Sarahmaggz chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love the rexsoka stories I really don't like luxsoka stories
flutielover7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
love this! can't wait for the real thing!
Twi224 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awesome! Stayed true to the characters really well! Great job! :)
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Boy, does this look like fun! Can't wait until you start the story.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Love it. :)
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 3/10/2012

As far as "write and post" goes, this was spectacular.

The feel of it, the tension, Ahsoka's disbelief at having succeeded in taking down Grievous;

The revelation of a helmet-less Rex is great when coupled with the smoke trails and the knowledge of him taking down the Magna guards on his own. It's a fantastic image :D He's a warrior first and foremost and while the droids are trained to take on Jedi, Rex is smart enough to improvise and overcome. I love the way this showcases just how powerful a character he is to stand side by side with a Jedi.

The overall feel is a little... er.. campy [sorry!] but the tension within the piece is well done.

Especially when their eyes lock and that kiss... DAMN! Woman, you have mad skills; talk about a -hawt- moment!

I love that you just wrote and posted this; it's a moment I'm tempted to write myself, but in another context *grin*

A little C&C from my end - I know it's posted pretty much straight up, but hopefully it'll help with the finished AU product:

As far as flow goes, I found that Ahsoka thinking about Anakin before that a little jarring; it disrupted the moment between her and Rex and didn't flow while reading it very well... almost as if her thoughts have already moved beyond the room to what comes next instead of still being focused in the 'here and now' and the revelation that they've just survived a fight they shouldn't have.

Anakin calling on the comlink to interrupt them was well done, but I think maybe that should have been the moment the outside worlds creeps back into thought, not before.

Just what I saw from my end while reading it - a suggestion, nothing more ;)

Overall though, I like this. I can't wait for your AU!
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Almost to perfect of a moment broken by Skyguy. What a jerk, lol
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
*Love* the intensity of the moment, painted so distinctly by your incomparable descriptions, and you just always get the feeling right. It's something that can't really be explained but you have it ;-)

Love Ahsoka and Rex fighting side by side, and, well kicking - shebs, do they call it? Weird word, lol. Anyway, fantastic moments both when they realize they've been victorious and with all the emotion, naturally, finally come together. And an honest, grounding moment - yes they are still in the middle of a war :-( but I loved how quickly Ahsoka assesses Anakin - anger and fear - that's RotS. Great writing!

Parts of your outline make much more sense now :P So looking forward to it :-D
The Righterzpen chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Sorry guys; I know I'm the odd one out here but all I could think of when I read this was "Gone With the Wind". (1920's mellow dramatic sappy movie music plays in the back ground.)

Good writing though, especially right out of the shot with no edits. Impressive!