Reviews for Alternate Events: Zatch and Zeno!
Just finished reading all 14 chapters in 2 days. I love it! It's funny and adorable. Your spelling and grammer need improvement, but other than that, please finish this. I love reading about Zatch and Zeno being together since their brotherly relationship wasn't developed like this in the manga or anime. They're adorable together! Keep it up! I want to see Zeno progressing in his love as a big brother!
ANNA chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS NOW, PLEASE FINISH THIS, BUT DONT RUSH IT1!1! THIS IS SO AWESOME IM DYING WAITING FOR NEW CHAPTERS!
UnuZatch chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
LOL Penny saw zatches penis! , id suck on it when zeno wouldent be looking...;)
Shauna chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
OMG Ive been waiting for like a month now. Make more chapters man!
Justin chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
Zatch is op and Zeno is awesome lol I love this series make more and fast!
Kiress chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
when you get the chance UPDATE PLZ
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
New chapter now or else not a real treat just a suggestion
samlovesham chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Please please continue this story I am begging you
4fireking chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Good chapter, Good chapter. My favorite part was the flashback.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
mas mas
Guest chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Wondrous story you have here! I'd like to read more, but... (-_-')... you didn't write anymore. So please! I implore you to write more as quickly as possible! I beg of thee, Author-sama!
Mystery99 chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Oh saying King Bell is pissed would be an understatement. Can't wait to read more updates especially with what's going on in Zatch's old school and of course the fury of the king. Please update
BloodPokemon101 chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
write more
Darth0wned chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Glad to see you updated this one finally :D, I liked what you did with this chapter and am very interested in how you plan to continue this story. Keep it up.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »