Reviews for Why Hope Was in Pandora's Box
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I think the letters actuaply from... Drumroll please... SUIGETSU! cuz cuz Sasuke and Suigetsu BOTH start with S AND this is a SasuSaku fic :3
LilyVampire chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
I truly loved this. Great job! _
BananaphoneBob chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Yay, happy ever afters for all! I'm glad Suigetsu finally had the guts. They're so cute together xD The ending was awesome, I'm gonna miss this story! I loved it.

BananaphoneBob chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Aww, that was a cute way to end it :) "I hate you too" is probably the most romantic way I've seen a story end :p Can't wait to see how the SuiKa plays out! Hehe :D Also, Ino's awesome. End of.

Ur worst nightmare452 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Loved it liked the chapter! :)
Rina Serubeyoru chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
I really did like this chapter! But honestly, it's about time Sasuke gets his shit together and start acting like a man. :)

Looking forward to next update.
BananaphoneBob chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Oh Sasuke. -sigh- He needs to just ... get a kick up the backside. Kankuro is so sweet, I wish a guy like him lived next door to me haha. I hope Sasuke somehow manages to fix this. Poor Sakura :(

EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Poor Sakura :( Anywho I can't wait to read more! :)
Kiwi-chann chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
...Shit has once again hit the fan and I love it! :) xx
Rina Serubeyoru chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
This was good!

A bit surprising I gotta say, but good. I like the 'It was raw and sloppy and so much less than perfect, but it made my pulse pronounce and toes curls' part. So cute!

I am looking forward to see what's going to happen next. Are they going to regret it or get awkward around each other? So excited haha.

Rina
BananaphoneBob chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Haha, this is such a cool story! Sakura and Kankuro ... I've never thought about them like that before ... but they're pretty sweet, anyway :D Well ... until Sakura got busy in the back seat :p I wonder how much Sasuke will remember xD Safe to say, I reallyreally want more!

StoriesOfAnotherNight chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
Damn! Love your writing and this chapter was amazing..a little shorter than previous ones but I can't even care. Your build up was killing me-so happy they finally hooked up i can even...Update soon!
Kiwi-chann chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
A little short, but other than that keep going :) xx
xrawrapandax chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
Good job!

Unfortunately there's just one little blip. I was kind of confused in the beginning of the chapter because I never remembered an introduction that Ino would be throwing a party so when I read the first paragraph, I was literally going "Huh?"

But all is well because I caught on!

SASUKE. Y U GET DRUNK? He's never one to do sloppy kisses. ):

And to your review response: OOOOHHHHHHHHH. I see! I can't wait to read the whole story then ;D

A few spelling mistakes here and there but other than that, update soon!
glitter-is-my-favorite-color chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Really good story so far!

However I'm kind of repulsed by the idea of Sakura and Kankoru together... the thought is a little... eww. but it's okay, that's not going to keep me from reading this story!

YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE REVIEWS. WHAT IS THIS?