Reviews for First Night
Brendan chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This is so awesome! I have been trying to find a good Fi and Parja fic, and this is definitely my favorite.
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
So sweet. I felt like KT really wanted to put more loving into her novels-otherwise, why introduce all the relationships-but maybe she wasn't allowed to. Good thing we have fanfic!
Fubar chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was nice. It's nice to think at least a few clones got to experience love. Like sev for example loves his sniper rifle lol
sachariah chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Well, now that the fangirls have had their party, I'm not sure what else to say. ;)

I jest, of course. Although really, I'm not sure exactly what to say. You've done a fantastic job again; certainly it was steamy, romantic, and you do that so well. And I know I always say this, but I really love the "innocent" ( I know that sounds like a joke in this context, but humor me :P) nature of Fi's thoughts; he's so new to everything, not just romance or intamacy, but life itself, really - life outside of a battlefield, anyway. It's sad - tragic even, in a way - but that "childlike-ness" is one of the things that make the clones so special, in this context as well as other "normal" or domestic scenarios.

My rambling aside, this is a shamelessly sweet peice (fangirl-service much!), and I still enjoyed it. I really can't squee, because I'm already risking my manliness here (I've been addressed as a girl on FFN a few too many times already. :P) but I will say that you've once again done a wonderful bit of work! :)
laloga chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Sigh. Squee indeed. :D

Beautifully written, and quite appropriate for the rating. :) Just loved the level of detail that you went into; it was vivid and realistic without giving *too* much away, or bumping up the rating.

The relationship between these two is wonderful to read. As far as the canon goes, I don't know much about either character, but I loved the way that Fi was so uncertain at first because...well, it's a tricky thing, the first time, and he's got medical issues as well. Ultimately, though, Parja seems like his sanctuary, the one place he knows he's safe. His desire for her was tangible - and quite steamy :D - and it seems like she definitely felt the same way about him. This isn't so much a story about a (disabled?) clone soldier and a mechanic (?), it's a story about two people finding solace, companionship and love in one another.

That's the reason I love your RepCom fics, I think. Even though I'm not too familiar with the series, I love how you write these characters; they feel so real and honest, and I'm wholly captivated by their stories.

Thanks for being "impulsive" and posting this today! :D

Also...clone love, FTW!
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow. You are really good at writing this stuff. I was totally hooked as I read this. OK, I was practically drooling as I read this. A total fangirl delight.

Fi and Parja are such an interesting couple.

However, I have to say that this is by far my favorite line:

All of his uncertainty and his fear that he had been doing it wrong or saying the wrong things or had been to unsure for her – she had made it all go away. It was certain in his mind now that nothing he could ever do would make her stop loving him.

Absolutely stunningly romantic.

So interested to see how this plays into the rest of the story, considering he thinks about the rest of his brothers and wonders how Ordo and Besany are doing...
Queen chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Just love the line - "...the safest Fi had ever felt. Which went without saying, because he had spent a vast majority of his life before meeting her getting shot at." It's a little bit sad, because it's true, but funny too, because, well, it's Fi, and it's a bit of dark humor I suppose you could say.

And it's all so sweet. Steamy yes, but sweet. He wants her, and to be good for her, and she knows it, and he's scared anyway. Really, really sweet and just right.

Though those last lines...we know what happens in the books, and having read 'Reasons' I know what's coming in there too...it leaves an otherwise sweet one shot on a somewhat ominous note.

But still, this was a lovely one shot, and I'd say the rating's just about right. The actual naughty bits are all "offscreen" which I think is usually where the M line is crossed. And yes...clone love!