Reviews for tangerine umbrella
The Chibi Seme chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was so cute!c: Keep writing!
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I thought I read this already but I haven't. I just did. And I loved every last bit of it. It's simply wonderful Thank you so much for this beautiful piece
Paper Lanterns And Yogurt chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oohh, I really like the short Tenten there. I don't get the entire symbolism of her height besides it being a reason for low self-esteem, but it is a nice touch. I can see Tenten being very short, even though she is one of the taller girls. Maybe I am looking into the Chinese-aspects of her too much.
xsinge chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
oh my goodness this was so cute! very well-written and i like the fact that tenten was little :) little is cute! i especially enjoyed gai and lee being their comical selves. i adored the part when neji said "now i can move on." i just loved that, so, so much... to get over someone is no easy feat, but when he said that, it was just so mature and admirable. fantastic job, mara :) definitely loved this piece!
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That... Was so pretty. Simple and pretty, I specially loved all the flashbacks in the middle, and the end, if I had to say which part struck me the most I'd say the end, definitely.

I'm glad you're still making short stories like this, they always make me smile.

Good luck,

BR.
steffiepoo chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
omg so cuuute! tenten is so adorable in this story!
rinna chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
AHHH, this was so cute! tenten was adorable in it, even thoug she wasnt like she is in the data she was perfect for the story u write rlly well!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really liked this different plot: Neji having feelings for Tenten and her being blind to them, instead of the other way around. And the significance of the tangerine, that was very creative.

I liked the switch between the two months ago and the present, it was a very nice way to show how Tenten's misunderstanding of her future had been. The emphasis on Tenten's characteristics were a little over the top, but I do have to say that they fit very well to the story.

The ending was very sweet, and well-written.
lulu22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
this was SO cute! i loved it!

whenn r u gonna update equilibrium? its a rlly good story and i hope you update it soon
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
CUTE! Though Neji seemed kinda OOC and isn't Tenten one of the tallest girls? And I've always felt she had rather slender lean arms from throwing all those weapons and she has such big doe eyes. But I guess she doesn't see herself that way.

But cute nonetheless. :)

Keep writing!

~M.I.
Dokuritsu17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I love i! It ever occurred to me that Tenten could be blind as well. it's always Tenten having feelings and Neji not noticing, or being to high up. Thanks for the new plot! LOVE IT!

Ja ne!

P.S They're blushing! How cute!
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Kyaaaaaaa this was so cute~!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was so freaking adorable and cute! It made me smile and laugh.

I love it. Team Gai makes me laugh. And Tenten and Neji make me go "AWWWWWWWWWWW"

rhianna chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
sakldjhgsakjldh SO CUTE DAMNIIT
jinjurikiLover chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
AWWWWWWE~! 3 LUV the story! it short and sweet :3 this is a great Tentenxneji story! XD