Reviews for Words Not Spoken
Awwwww OHMYGOSH this was so so so sooooooo cute I loved it youre such an amazing talented writer xx
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That last line though! All I could think about was in Mockingjay after peeta gets hijacked and he says to katniss "I must have loved you a lot" and she replies with "you did" I'm literally bawling right now this is too much for me to handle and I love this. Please don't stop writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ahhhhh! This was so amazingly good and well and amazing and I loved it so much! Now I'm dying to know what happens next! You are an amazing writer and I think you can go somewhere with this, maybe even write a best seller novel or series? You're seriously that good.
Fluff lover chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
BABIES. precious little babies
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aww I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was buetiful
truces chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aw, this is sweet. I've come around more with KatnissPeeta, they work really well. I wish it had been a little longer because I basically skipped the half that was taken from the book. Still, great story!
TheLonelyIceQueen chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aww nice story you portrayed the characters perfectly i love it!
brooke13243546 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I Loved it. I alway's hated the way she ended the Hunger Games, (First book) she did seem.. How did you put it? A 'Romantic Zombie' But for some reason that kind of made me like the books more? That she wasnt constantly running after 'Boys' (Really I'm talking about Peeta and Gale) More so that she was trying to figure out her feelings while dealing with Loss, Rebellion and so much more. I think you did a great job and Yes, I added this to my Community! Again Great job and such a cute story.
ToxicatedRose chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I usually hate anything Katniss/Peeta and anything fluffy - especially when it's a cloyingly romantic.

And this was... Refreshing.

Still not my thing, not at all, but that doesn't make it bad - this fic had a really powerful simplicity to it that I loved. And you kept Katniss in character for a romance fanfiction? A very well done :)

I couldn't spot any grammar mistakes too (but I am tired!) so well done :D
skittlesgirl99 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
AWWW! That was so beautiful. And Katniss was so in-character! It's hard to find Peeta/Katniss fluff that keeps Katniss in character. I absolutely loved this! I hope you keep writing!
singing like blue chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So, yeah, I'm crying. Because this is just... wow. And just as the kiss started, Lego House by Ed Sheeran started and I just... creys. OMG. Like, yeah. Please, I need more of this. Continue, please? Because that would just make my day.

This is so going on my favourite stories. I just... this is just beautiful, and gah, you've broken me. Just... yeah.

So yeah, from a fellow writer, you're completely and utterly awesome, and I just want to write like you.

:')

I love you!

XD
Shadows of a Dream chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I was expecting terrible, romantic OOC fluff, based on your post in the Veritas Shameless Plugging thread, BUT this... This is very, very good. Like, one of my favorite THG one-shots. Although a romantic Katniss in the first place is a bit of a stretch, you pull it off and keep them in character. The dialogue is honest and sweet. "What changed your mind?" "You did." Completely adorable and perfect for them. :) My Toast shipper inside is doing some kind of happy dance. Thank you for writing this! *hugs*

Also, no grammar/spelling errors. A rare relief not to see that!

I am such a THG nerd. 3 this.

- Shadows
Olympus - 117 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awwwww ... Sweet romantic fluff. Very nicely written and well thought out. Would have been an awesome ending to the first book ;P (never mind the rest, we can all dream in AU, right?)