Reviews for Continue?
Batmansson98 chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Love Noah and The Whale
Starlightdevil chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter to see what Harley does! Hopefully nothing horrable. I hope she turns out good. Well anyways, please continue!
Starlightdevil chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow! I'm loving the way your writing this. I love the Tim/Con romance. I also adore that your putting a lot of other characters into your story. I can't express my love of the way you showed that Harley also has a good side. I would like to see some more of that and yes please, please continue.
Clouddreams chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Loving this story, the plot and characterizations and interactions are amazing. However the tips and some of the phrasing kinda disrupts the flow of the story. I'm willing and offering to beta if you like?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I'm in love with this story!
Supernova95 chapter 9 . 3/25/2013

*I squealed so much when I saw this in my e-mail*

Awesome chapter, and nope definitely haven't given up on you at all XD
ace chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
why not call clark jr. cj
LoveThis chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Aw:( I love this story so much! I really hope u write more for this, it's just too good and you're just such a great writer! Hope you find your inspiration and best of wishes :)
Batmary chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
This story is so good! I love how you have included a lot of characters from the series and that there seems to be more going on than just the romances. I want to read more! There are a few typos that I noticed, you always use threw instead of through and little things like that. They won't show up on spell check so I always have to look at each word and make sure they are what I meant to type when I'm writing. Don't be afraid to use commas, some times they help. Sorry it's the little things in life that I care about. On a happier note, I love this story and really hope that you get back to writing soon. I stayed up till 2am reading this the past couple of nights.
Till next time chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
In all honesty I am feeling quite angry at you right now but in the sense that you are angry at a person for breaking your favourite toy. I really love this story and this unique world you have created (I'm not usually a fan of anything AU). I have enjoyed your writing style and the time and effort you have put into this story is very apparent. I have been patiently waiting for any update to this story so I am quite put off by this sad news.

Though in time my feelings will pass as will your writing funk and I hope in that future we can both again indulge in "Continue?". Till then I wish you the best and I will be happy to read anything you wish to post.

My regards back to you, An Impressed Reader.
Supernova95 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Awwww, that was such a cute little update :)

Can't wait for more!

I love this chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
I love this story so god damn much!
Lovethisstory chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Supernova95 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Eeeeeeeep, yay... another chapter :D

PLEASE don't keep us waiting so long for the next one... I REALLY like this fanfic... XD

Really great chapter, a little confusing in parts (the bits with wally, not quite sure what was going on there), but still a great chapter :)

I think you meant Lois, instead of Louis :/

Did I mention it was a great chapter?... loved Ma and Pa Kent and even a mention of ALFRED!

Oh oh oh... a request; can we see more of hoe Jo and Harley treat Tim e.t.c. and him like having to hide it at school and stuff please?

Keep writing

Supernova95 XD
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
First I want to say that I'm loving the story so far. And I'm loving of how you kinda (even if unintentionally) referenced the Batman of the Future: Return of the Joker movie with making Harley Quinn and Joker Tim's adoptive parents.

Second you kinda mispelled some of the names in this chapter such as Kory spelled as Cory, even though you had it right in the first chapter, and Katrina Falcon spelled without the L in the last name and Colin Wilkes spelled without the E.

Also you might want to get a beta to check over you're work cause I saw some spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes in all of the chapters.

I'm not saying this to be mean or anything I just want this story to really live up to what I believe it can be: an awesome AU Teen Titans story.