Reviews for Bound
Soso22 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I just realized I havent reviewed any of your old stories..even though I read them along time ago :D

so may I say this fic ..is the best thing ever
very original idea
sunamikei chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Oh my god, this was SO good! Brilliant even. I really like your writing style, the flow of the story was amazing, the developing of their relationship was perfect. I love it how, even if slash was not intended, you leave it to the interpretation of the reader - their relationship could be seen as one between brothers or potential lovers. As I've read both The Iliad and Madeline Miller's novel The Song of Achilles (which follows closely the told history but at some moments explicitly shows them as lovers, as many suspect they were) I must say you did a pretty good job. Everything is very believable. The only thing I'd like to mention, but it didn't even bother me, since it is portrayed so in the movie, it is believed that Patroclus was a bit older than Achilles. I am not sure how much (well, I am sure not much), could be months or a year.. Anyway, since the plot was actually changed, the age you used somehow fitted them. One last thing - when I saw you actually touched the story of the Trojan war, I kind of panicked you'd describe the most agonizing moment that was to happen... so I'm really glad you spared us all that pain - and I loved the ending :)
The Yaoi Goddess chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
But I... I was looking forward to the angst!

Oh, never mind!

This was a very wonderful and enjoyable story.

Now I'm off to read your other works...
BeyondMyReach chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Amazing story. It was interesting reading about how Patroclus and Achilles came to meet under different circumstance. Patroclus struck me as a more mature character in this story and I really like the thought of how Pratroclus didn't fight for personal glory, but rather for his people. It changed my perspective of him. You write very well.
renzei27 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
This was a really good story! I enjoyed every moment of it and how real the emotions and drama was...

Thank you!
Sian Blue chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
MORE PLEASE!
Trollmela chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
This is officially the last time I'll be late to review this story ;)

I think you wrote the end very well. The reference to Patroclus' captivity and his remembering on the beach was well done. What I liked best was the last bit: Patroclus' motivation is a bit different from what it was in the movie, but very understandable for us readers, if not more so than his original motivations. I found his ending even more tragic because he knows (or believes that he knows) what Achilles might do to him if he survives the Trojans and he's risking a lot more because he isn't Achilles' cousin. But he still does what he thinks is right and we all know how that ended.

It was a very fitting place to end it. Thanks for sharing this lovely alternate take on Patroclus' life with us.
frapanappy chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Good story
TwilghtEyes85 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
I really liked that Patroclus still has issues with certain things; that kind of trauma would leave scars.

As sad as I am that it's over, I'm satisfied with the end result.
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
I think this story was awesome! xD

I felt like crying at the end of this chapter when I remembered what was going to happen! :( I really wish Patroclus hadn't tried to take down Hector!

I love your own take on the conversation leading up to the incident, and I only wish Achilles and Patroclus had parted on better terms! :)
frapanappy chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Update! Update! Waiting is hardly my strong suit
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Awwww again, an amazing chapter xD

Yes, I'm so glad that Achilles has now gained Patroclus' trust so much that he didn't leave the night Achilles was away!

Oh no, the dreaded trip to Troy :/ Even so, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
SBPride chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Hey I love the last chapters! sorry I have not been writing review...my internet has been acting all wanky! Great Job!
frapanappy chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Love this story! Update soon...please?
frapanappy chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Love this story! Update soon...please?