Reviews for Tenchi Muyo Ryoohki, Episode 22: Baby Blues
dash'sgothgodmother chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
lmao nice! I hope u write another one soon. way better then most of the fics i read. thee ending just priceless
GreatZero chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
quick! update it was just geting good! lol
cyberimp6 chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Complete?! With Washu still stuck like that? (And who is Mihoshi going to stun first?) Still, a very clever chapter. Especially nice was the touch about calming both Washu and Ryoko down roughly the same way.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Nice two chapters
A fan chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Love this chapter, love this story, makes one wish you were the writer for the next form of Tenchi media.

Side note, could you please repost your Washustien story? That one was a real gut buster, like most if not all of your works.
DarkPatu chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Oh dear me oh my. Poor, poor Ayeka, to have her innocent vision sullied as such. This was inevitable, but in such a state I'm rather surprised! Great back and forth in this one, and as always I could hear the characters voices throughout, a hilarious, quirky and above all entertaining chapter! Baby Washu seemed a mite too happy about her daughter gettin' it on though, mental links make for some weird character interactions! Stellar work!
Rassilon001 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
It's certainly a new and interesting dynamic, seeing Ryoko try to act motherly.. to her mother. Lots of wonderfully funny scenes, too many to name here. But a special shout out needs to go to the hormones shot scene, which had me laughing out loud. And here I half expected someone else to get stuck with the needle instead. Doesn't seem like it, but then again, maybe you'll pull a fast one on us... again.
Minachan1609 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I think Ryoko got the shot, why else would she cry out "Ow"?
Love this story, please continue
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
agree interesting chapter, but I agree, I cannot tell who got the shot.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Good Chapter but who got the shot
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Well written. A good story. Excellent chapter. I loved it.
John chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awsome story!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
awwww. lol. they really are over there heads, and poor ryoko. lol. Great update. :D
DarkPatu chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Ha! Haha! Ahahahahahahoo-hooooooo-hahahahahaha! snortFuahahaha-hurrrrr! Heh-hrh... Ah...

If you can't tell, I thought this chapter was funny.

I love Ryoko's new outlook on life and how comfortable Tenchi is becoming around her. Mihoshi cracked me up. She's still and always will be my second
favorite character after Washu. Ryoko pulls a very close third. :D Not many poeple give her the time or effort to develop into a serious element in their story.

Once again, as always, you entertain, amuse and capture the essence of an episode of Tenchi so successfuly that I wish I knew flash so I could animate it!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
lol. great fic so far! Can;t wait to see what happens next :)