Reviews for All is Fair in Love and War
HeartbreakHurts6 chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
I love this your an awesome writer I wish I was as talented as u! And heartbreak hurts but u can't have a rainbow without rain I always like to say. \(ッ)/ ßÏG HÛGŠ hope u have an awesome day or night or what time it is when u read this cause your awesome as fuck! And go Liney!
BugStuff chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
Ok I'll be waiting until then. :)

Saint Hotaru of the Elements chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Me: You used the Disney card... Lion King...

Max: Excuse my boss... She's a little out of it right now.
Brit98 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Okay, sorry for not PMing you earlier, but I though of an idea! Before I start, you DON'T own Jayk? Who does? Sorry had to get that out of the way. NOW! ON WITH MY IDEA! Well, it seems obvious that Dani and Jayk become friends and tell each other their story, but they could run into Chloe and Danny while practicing in the outskirts of Amity Park. Chloe and Jayk already know each other as he was there for her creation. They had become friends and Jayk kept warning that Vlad was evil, but Chloe didn't want to admit it. Jayk escaped and Chloe promised not to tell anything to Vlad about him. That's all I have for now really... I'm still thinking and as I was reviewing, I got off my idea and completely making one up. Frankly, I like this one better... Alright, well I've gotta go update New Allies, so I'll... talk to you later? I don't know... Bye!

DannySamLover20 chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
wow! keep going!
Brit98 chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
Whoa wait... Rewind and freeze. You DON'T own Jayk? Where did he come from then? I like how you added that both of them hate the mention of Vlad's name. Um... I'm thinking of ideas for the story. Come Monday I should be able to think of an idea because I'll be at school. I get my ideas at school as weird as it sounds. Alright, I'm babbling, so Bye!

Brit

P.S I'm updating New Allies if you can go, read it, and review, that'd be awesome!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
Great chapter!

Sincerely The Sign Painter.
DannySamLover20 chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
wow! keep going!
Brit98 chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Le Gasp! lolz sorry I had to because you haven't in a while. I'm condused a little on whether he was talking about himself or someone else when he said, "...stupid clone." I guess I'll have to wait and see if jyke (did I spell it right? I hope so) is a clone. I know he's a halfa though. By the way, I like how you spelt his name. Anywho, I'm done for now, UPDATE SOON!

Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
I wonder who is this Jayk character is? :)

Knightrunner chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Don't beat yourself up about not uploading. If you do that to much it'll make life seem worse than you'd think. Trust me.
DannySamLover20 chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
nice! keep going!
Brit98 chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Hm, I think maybe the voice is Vlad, but I don't know because he didn't call Danny, Daniel. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Update soon!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Is Chloe going to get mind reading powers to?

I wonder who the creepy voice is.

psychic-pineapple-paper chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
O.0 who's the creepy voice ? Gah I hate mybrother brother he was reading over my shoulder the whole time when I wrote that he whispered in my ear you don't need to know yet rae not yet he was promptly smacked across the head anaways you had no line breaks this chapter. Chloe is destructive :)