Reviews for Policing Coolsville
Dannrose chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I think that you should finish this cause it looks like it could be really good and interesting to read,
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This really is quite good. I can't believe it's been a year and you haven't written the second chapter yet.

Still, my jealousy is a thing to behold.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
'For those of you who inexplicably love to see your favorite character undergo much strife'. Thank you! You just accurately described how I feel about my favorite characters!

I think you shoul definitely continue this. Not only do I dislike unfinished stories on principle, this one shows promise. I think it could be something fantastic, and I would like to see it get there. Please keep writing it.

I love having the gang's parents there, and I love Mrs Rogers, and how she manages to embarrass both Shaggy and Scooby. That was fantastic!
ho9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I accidentally wrote drawing at the bottom, I meant writing.

Regards ho9

"Shaggy Shaggity Shag"
ho9 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was utterly amazing! I have never seen such a style at writing, so funny, so well written and so good! Welcome to our little section, big section rather on the FF. I hope to see a lot more of you around these parts and I do think that I have "SFCMD" as well- I love Shaggy. :P I even fill paper after paper with Shaggy faces. I could show you if you'd like.

But anyway, I think that you should continue this story, I crave the next chapter anyway, hehe.

I just love all the comedy and then the sweetness between parents and children, "Zoinks! The sweetness, It's too much to handle! Must. Cuddle. With. Scoob!".

I love your way of drawing and as I said I will await more, please don't leave me waiting too long!

-ho9

"Shaggy Shaggity Shag"
VerMa chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hello, KhallieGurl,

Welcome to our big Scooby Doo community. I hope you will stay with us for at least a couple of stories. :)

As for this one, it has a very good starting. It's easy to SEE with your "imagination's eyes" what the characters do. I also liked how you made Velma's mom (since her dad didn't have a chance to speak yet) a really nice and human-like woman instead of a science freak who uses lots of long, difficult words. That was the only thing which bothered me in Velma's parents in "A Pup named Scooby Doo" series (however, I think it was supposed to be a kind of parody, wasn't it?). And the "newspaper competition" between Velma and Fred is absolutely funny.

So, if you hesitate whether to continue or not, my opinion is - CONTINUE!

Regards,