Reviews for Fires Calm
How smart could Cinna have been if he gave Katniss an arrow instead of a knife? I know, I know, symbolism... but it was really silly. She could have even just stabbed him with the arrow. That would have been quicker and easier, and it wouldn't have risked Willow being dropped or burnt.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/21/2016
Really good story, liked the details and story line :3
gerri.kline1967 chapter 26 . 11/9/2015
totally loved this story! I didn't want it to end! Thank you for sharing! Hope maybe you will continue the story? or another?
annadb0611 chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
*GASP!* She IS preggers!
annadb0611 chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Is Katniss preggers?
annadb0611 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Vick is a boy.
annadb0611 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Prims eyes are blue, not gray.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
only the first couple of chapters were actually good. the rest...ughh come on! so many mistakes and it didn't even follow the book! i mean katniss is bound in district 12 only for one thing!
PatronusDawn chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
I don't understand why would she like for her bubble bath to be rose scented; doesn't that affect them both especially if that's the trademark of Snow and the scent of the mutts who attacked them underground.. ( ? )
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
This is cute!
Eve chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
what an amazing story! I loved it so much and how clever it was
syrina chapter 26 . 3/5/2013
That is officaly wht i call mocking jay now not what s. C. Wrote! And thank you so much for your amazing story, i hope to read more of your very own
Most people spell my name SYRENA not SYRINA, just so you know you loyal readers names. And i am delly catwrite in the future movies, so now you have a part of the future cast reading your stuff
BYE! THANK YOU SO MUNCHIES-MUCH I MENT MUCH!
syrina chapter 25 . 3/4/2013
That was awesome! But while i was walking in the park trying to get this story strait, i started wondering about frizzbees, and why they grow so biger as they grow closser, than it hit me...
syrina chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
That was a great chapter, although, i dont like how you hung her from a cross.
syrina chapter 23 . 3/4/2013