Reviews for To Troll a God
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Marisa blasting off qgain...

Oh yes I did

And in response to Sakyua, what isn't Yukari playing at.
Zap797 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
OK, of all the shameless self inserts I've read, this takes the cake. But in a good way. I mean seriously, you actually put yourself in it!
Honestly, I find this very humorous. Can't wait to read more!
Ciruno chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Actually, the lunarians escape idea is a pretty good one
Roman The Red chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
So, you are thinking of scraping Melissa so you can focus on Yukari and Mokou? That's certainly interesting, though I'm not sure it would work unless you have a reason for Yukari to "join" the UNSC. Without Melissa you pretty much have to entirely re-write the story. As for Yuugi, I say more characters the merrier.

In regards with TTaG, I shuttered a bit at that Aya scene, it was quite brutal and it didn't help that Aya is my favorite Touhou character.

Despite that, I really liked the story and I eagerly await the re-write.

~Roman
Patcheresu chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Congratulations, I am reviewing your fanfic.

This means I think you are doing something write, as I just click X if I see badfic.

There's no real errors to be found with your structure or design, though the spirit slip caught me off guard. Let's hope this doesn't fade into the ether and I never figure out the half soul deal.

Aya's interpretation is a bit odd. While she does do her best to find news, mainly its her own personality that leads to the exaggerations and yellow journalism. Have you seen her? She's about as outgoing and cheerful as Reimu, and isn't any more cruel or mean than most. She's just far less amoral and (obviously) lacks slight racist tendencies. Blackmail is something I didn't expect. I mean she just seems so flat as a character compared to everyone else you've written.

And Momiji is made tougher than that.

Patchouli wants outside books. Yukari either has his books or is not going to get them. Problem.

And you do have some good humor. That was the funniest spine readjustment ever, even if it was done a hundred times before.
Ryuunotaki chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Hmm.

Interesting.

I never saw that coming- ye having your second half as a female. (what are ye getting to there? ~,o )

Something confuses me. Yukari must already know of Yuuka's intention of turning you into a troll with the purpose of trolling the gap ha- *gapped*

*gaps out*

But anyways, why did Yukari help you still? My idea is that she's bored, but meh.

That's a good idea you did there- blackmailing the freaking reporter. Poor Aya though. Why? That's three authors I know -including me- who have abused that crow. She needs to meet Hina. Soon.

My 'review' might not be the best, but... cheers.

I will await thy next chapter.
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Trololo

Really? I'm flattered! I did not know that you thought so highly of me.

Anyway, this chapter was wnjoyable, even if ayas psych tourchure was a little overboard. BTW, first time I have EVER seen anyone use emoticons in a fanfic!

Continue this great work. It's definitely something I'd want to follow.
Dark omega z chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Thats all well and all but please do something about Yukari please.
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Very good work. Or, at least interesting.

I like the way the plot is hoping, and... Master sword ftw!

Anyway, I'd be happy to beta read for you. Just pm me when u get the chance.

One more tip, don't make an entire chapter for announcements. Just put it in the authors notes. It can be a real turn off for some readers.

Plz update zis soon!
Ramenspazz chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
love the story, we all need more yuuka :D
MUS3 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
The first thing that I saw was Yuuka x OC. In my opinion, Yuuka doesn't get enough love. The only thing I saw that could be better would be transitioning to another scene. They seemed a little rush. But other than that, keep up the good work!
A nony mous chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I like this.

Here are some cons (I'm not a really good reviewer though.):

1. The story seemed a bit rushed. It went from Yuka's flower field to the Voile. Also, it seems as if the characters are a bit too comfortable with Luke (Maybe it is because they can easily beat him?)

2. Patchouli seemed a bit too casual. Also, the "pad" meme seemed a bit too forced.

3. Give some of the characters more screentime to further develop their characters. Yes, I know this fic is in its infancy. Eirin, well I don't think she is one to exactly leave her pharmacy. Well, I could just be wrong.

4. I'm not exactly sure what the plot of the story is. Yes, the title says "To Troll a God", possibly meaning Luke is to troll Yukari. But why does it seem that Yukari, Luke, and Yuuka are kind of familiar with each other?

Here are some pros:

1. The humour. Yes, I like how this dude is a game-freak. And the fact that he is like anybody who sits down at a computer and plays games, myself included. Covenant energy sword, Master sword... and the fact that Marisa is still a kleptomaniac. And Yuuka avoiding paying for the medicine... Eirin should know better, but I guess the fact that she possibly took an oath to help patients did cause this. Funny.

2. The fact that Yuuka is not exactly a sadist. The idea that she is a greate sadist is probably exaggerated by fandom, but I like how this Yuuka is more like a normal person, and not exaggerated.

3. You made Yukari rather playful. This is in her nature, and her playfulness adds to the story. Mind you, I'm not a really good fiction writer, but I think she serves as a good comic relief sometimes. And the fact that she has a five-year-old iPod? I wonder what songs she has? iPod aside, I like how some of the characters are becoming. Take that, fandom, for Yuuka not being a great sadist!

Other than a few grammar mistakes, I like this story. It has potential, and I do wonder how Luke will be able to achieve his goals of revenge against Yukari in the end. Well, this is the first review I made in a long time, and I hope I helped you a lot on some of the points in your story.

Continue! :D
Hyper Waddle Dee chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This... is genius! It's about time the troll of Gensyoko gets trolled herself. I can't wait to read more!
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
To troll a troll...you sir are epic in that sense.

if you ever need a hand with spellcards, I am rather good at either copy like/troll card creation~

EG: Zero:Demon's Lance, think Remilia's spear card but make it explode when close to the living target or a wall
Bloodied Cross chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Well, you got that humor part nailed with the interaction between "you" and Yukari.

I also like how you didn't portrait Yuka as the usual "Ultimate Sadistic Creature" and gave her a different personality, well as long as you stay away from her children.

I can't wait to see where you are going with this one (and I'm seriously curious about the Spellcards you will give "yourself"), so consider yourself stalked.