Reviews for Craving Caramel
tdavi8 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
The perfect song for this story would've be "Incomplete" by Sisqo
Cattinson chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
please please update again soon !
QuantumFizzx chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Love it. Love that he is consistently self-centered & does not alter immediately upon meeting her.

Love that she is developed enough to hold him accountable for his actions & then assertive.
readingmama chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
awww, so sweet. Now for an outtake with her tying him up?
readingmama chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
would rather endure a lifetime of Hell with you than be anywhere else. - LoL that made me giggle. He is so in over his head. I'm still hoping she ties him up and tortures him. *nods*
readingmama chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh I like the dynamic here, really fun. I can see this Bella tying Edward to the bed and leaving him there for a day...just for fun. LOL
cinewardy chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Oh my... What a greaaattt story! I LOVE IT!
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Very lovely! And hot! I like a tough Bella! Thanks bb!
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I didn't realize this was a short shot. I thought Bella was giving in really quickly to Edward. Now I see why! I liked the chapter though I thought Ella should have given him a harder time.
Spamula69 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Aww, what a great ending and the desk sex was excellent.

Now, I really wish, I wasn't babysitting the neighbors kid, so I could molest my husband when he gets home form work.
Spamula69 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Really enjoying it. Total escape from real life. Thanks for sharing your story.
luvstwilight4ever chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Great chapter hun. :)
spunkmehard chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Thanks for this Girlie, loved it the first time round and now again.
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Nothing better than a man with his head on straight

And priorities in order

R
Danielleteambellaforever chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
WOW! I loved it! Great story it was fun, exciting and gave Bella a very huge backbone lots of stories on fanfic dont do that so thanks and especially thanks for having it end not dragging in on getting me into and then stop posting (ugh i hate when people get me into a story and just stop lol)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »