Reviews for Craving Caramel
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/7
This was another very good story of yours. Really liked it. It was sad that he got so busy and overwhelmed at school, that he didn't take her calls. That he left her behind and faded from her life. That had to have really hurt her. I'm so glad that he missed her so much, for so long, that he resigned from his job and came home to her. To fight for her. Well, fight against her to win her, that is. Very, very good. I've read your suggestion, Drowning Not Waving, a long while back and it was so very funny and really good.
cejsmom chapter 3 . 2/28
What a sweet story!
Edward moving away and losing touch hardly warrants Bella's behavior. Especially if it was almost ten years ago. People lose touch when they move away, that's life.
sue1zide chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Loved this.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Rec'd by B-O-B. Thanks.
Bella seems to have some secrets up her sleeves. Good for her. Did he expect to find her pining away for him?
annaharding chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Cute. Emotional. Sad. Happy. I vant to drink your bloooood? Fun. Thanx!
shaz308 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Thanks for the HEA, looking forward to kore of your work, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
He has a lot to make up for.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
She's made money some how. Is she an author?
tdavi8 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
The perfect song for this story would've be "Incomplete" by Sisqo
Cattinson chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
please please update again soon !
QuantumFizzx chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Love it. Love that he is consistently self-centered & does not alter immediately upon meeting her.

Love that she is developed enough to hold him accountable for his actions & then assertive.
readingmama chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
awww, so sweet. Now for an outtake with her tying him up?
readingmama chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
would rather endure a lifetime of Hell with you than be anywhere else. - LoL that made me giggle. He is so in over his head. I'm still hoping she ties him up and tortures him. *nods*
readingmama chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh I like the dynamic here, really fun. I can see this Bella tying Edward to the bed and leaving him there for a day...just for fun. LOL