Reviews for See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil
CatGirlFireflare chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! I read it once before and now I love it all over again :)
purrpix chapter 65 . 11/22/2012
That's it? I wanta hear more about the turtles and their girl friend adventures now.. aww man i loved this story
SchoolGirl013 chapter 64 . 11/1/2012
See what you did? You made me cry with this story, in all its awesomeness and tragedy. Ugh. But I. Can't. Stop. Reading!
SchoolGirl013 chapter 53 . 11/1/2012
I couldn't wait, I had to post this. First off: Your story:A-freakin-mazing! I love the way you potray every girl's personality, their development, everything. I just love the sisters, they're so wonderful! And you've captured our favorite ninja turtles perfectly. Especially Mikey (who is my favorite turtle by the way :D)
Second: I heard this song online that reminded me of the sisters in your fanfic: R.I.P. by Tinie Tempah
Guest chapter 65 . 10/23/2012
What?! No!
TimidBookworm chapter 65 . 10/20/2012
And so ends an entertaining story. Good ending I say, thanks for the lovely read. :)
Cranky Kong chapter 65 . 10/20/2012
Trix is such a drama queen. As for me, I'm just grateful I had the chance to help you with this. Perhaps we could help each other in the future.

"In my day, we didn't have fancy fiction websites. We used a device called a pencil and paper."
The Imaginatrix chapter 65 . 10/20/2012
(Starts crying) IT'S OOOOOOOOOOVERRRRR!

I'm gonna miss you, girls. All of you. Enjoy your lives, and don't let go of those you love.

Honey, I have loved this story since I found it, but I knew this day would come. Thank you for this gem. Perhaps one day, I'll read through it again, but for now, I'll languish because it's over. xDDD

Keep on writing! Your next story will surely radiate awesomeness.

Trix.
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 65 . 10/19/2012
Argggggggg... That's all I really can saw. Just arg. Argle argle argle argle.

Excellent ending. I hope you write a sequel!
Carma Bain Bentley chapter 65 . 10/19/2012
thats agreat way to end it, but is there going to be a sequel? cause now that time went backwards, all our favourite little evil dudes are still alive:)
ninja-warrior101 chapter 65 . 10/19/2012
WAT!? wow O.o what a story. Loved it so much, I was so into it!
Tmntfreak1996 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love this story!
The Imaginatrix chapter 64 . 10/14/2012
DO SOMETHING LUCRECE! Plant an idea in Rose Mary's head, gently encourage an encounter between the brothers and sisters, just...ANYTHING!

What is it with you and telling a good story that the characters end up forgetting for a while? You did that in your Yu-Gi-Oh fic as well, though in a different way.
!
PLEASE LET THIS NOT BE THE END! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Trix.
ninja-warrior101 chapter 64 . 10/13/2012
It was all a bet. Seriously. WOW
ninja-warrior101 chapter 63 . 10/13/2012
What? Even they are losing the memories That's not fair!