Reviews for There's Always a Loophole
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 2/2
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Thank you so much! Bob has always been my favorite Dresden character (aside from Michael, that is) and it is nice to see him being given a second chance. :)
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
LOVE IT! I, too, am late on the bandwago for this show, and even though it only has twelve episodes, I love watching them over and over...mainly becuase I love the banter between these two. Your deduction was brilliantly simple and a sequel to this would make my day! But, as a fellow writer, I know that our muses have their own ideas about these things, so I will no longer nudge. Great job!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Nice! I loved the show, though it was cut off far too soon, and I love the books. Honestly, I love the books more except for one important element: Bob. I prefer the Bob from the show than the book series. I hope to see this continue. Please?
Whisper chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh. Dear. I seriously want more chapters. You have an excellent grasp on the characters and you have a lovely writing style. Almost poetic in places. The staff and the arrow is an angle I don't believe anyone has thought of before.

I think you need to continue for at least another chapter so that we can find out if it works...
Mathematical Dragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I love it! Makes me wish the TV series had continued. :)
EvilChick13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love this!
Attilathepbnun chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Definately cool!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ooh, I like it. Any chance of seeing what happens next? Assuming it works, eventually Morgan or one of the others is going to stop by and find Bob there.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 3/8/2012