Reviews for Metabiosis
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Oh shit River
Kokotheevilone chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
YES she's a Time Lady! But NO River's dead *sniff*

Love this story. Love it.
Kokotheevilone chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OOH THE PLOT THICKENS

I MUST READ FURTHER YES YES
MEM-SEV chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
That was awesome. Thank you!
timano chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
An amazing epic adventure, pulling together plotlines and characters from multiple seasons and showrunners with ease, and believably. Goodbye, River, we'll miss you (at least, I will), but welcome back, Donna! 10 out of 10 stars.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Sad, and yet rather sweet, with a sort of bitter-sweet ending. As a bonus, the characters are very IC, it's nicely done.
-Dyslexic Nerd
deiticlast chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Yay! That was great! So glad you finished it. Let me know if you write something else, k? I think I'm a fan now, lol.
Grace chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Did River have to die? Can you please please please make an AU where their consciousnesses merge and they sort of have a merged personality and all of both their memories - kind of like how rory can remember being a roman?. PLEASE?

i do love the story though, i just can't bear to have either of my favorite characters die.
Elz Durden chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Thank you for the lovely afternoon read. Very original and very fun :)
Elizabeth chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Love this story! I can't help but want more. The plot line was brilliant. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh this was brilliantly fantastically perfect!

Every character was well done, the dialogue spot on. The plot was amazing.

I'd quote my favorite bits, but I would just be quoting back the entire story.

I always want a library fix for River, but this was somehow better, which I never thought I would say.

I was genuinely surprised that Donna had been chatting with River, and that was great fun. The idea that River would have and and every book for a book club made me giggle madly.

Also, I loved Donna in the fez and Amy asking if she was married to them lol. River probably could use a wife lol. The humor was a perfect counter balance to the seriousness of the story.

So um yes, loved the plotty wotty-ness of it all. I so hope you have more fic to post in the future, I can already tell that it will be brilliant.
BlondeShamrock chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
That was amazing! Even though I wish it was longer I can see that was a good place to stop, but I just can't get enough of these characters! This was great, it felt like any loose ends from the show were just tied up! Really enjoyed it! Well done, great job!
musicalcomet chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
That was an excellent story. Thanks!
Riddlehum chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
WHY THIS NOT HAVE MOAR REVIEWS? *rageface*

This was just flippin fantastic, I must say. Entirely in-character, and full of the classic Donna spunk. I loved it! And you certainly addressed an issue that has been niggling at me since I remembered how River's life ended - how terrible it must have been, stuck in that prison of a world! It seemed a much more tragic end than death, certainly. But you've pulled it all full circle quite beautifully. With a happy ending, no less!

(And bringing the Ponds together with Donna... if only that would actually happen! I think the Universe might explode though, from the sheer amount of Ginger Power concentrated in one area. Just boom, timey-wimey bits flying everywhere.)

All in all, this was a treat to read. ;D Fantastic job. Keep up the great work!

-Hum
Lilac Summers chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
This was wonderful,and such a perfect explanation for a fix-it! I loved every chapter. And, of course, the perfect ending of a Time Lord Donna. Thank you so much for a great read.