Reviews for Birthright
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
EXCELLENT. :) Loved this. lol Perfectly written in dialogue and wit and...loved it. :)
time2read chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Hheheeheehhe love the folktale sound you gave your story! Amazing simply amazing! Fangirl squeal. Obi wan 101!
Eruhin chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
The Dark Side using pirate is certainly something new. And he did quite well compared to some other people who held Obi-Wan captive over the years. I liked the contrast of his views on the Force and what the Force is to a Jedi like Obi-Wan. I lived the way Obi-Wan played the Togorian to plan his escape, he's brilliant, isn't he?;) Master Piell was wonderfully entertaining as always and Anakin just as you described him - dangerous and unpredictable but so damn endearing at the same time. I enjoyed reading this very much!
Nanuk chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Awwwww, that is probably one of the best "I'm hurt and suffering A LOT, but will courageously never admit to the fact" scenes I've ever read. More yumm, indeed! :) Excuse me while I dive down the comfort route again, hehehe.
StrictlySomething chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Loved it! You are definitely becoming one of my favorite star wars authors, and very quickly too!
time2read chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Great Story!
time2read chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
OMG u r such a great writer!
Chades chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Aaand we have a happy end! I loved the council scene! A very gripping story youve written there since I couldnt stop reading! (Ive been awake for a few hours now and I havent even stopped to eat breakfast-Id better remedy that now.)

Brilliant as always!
Chades chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I just swore a blue streak..so much about not cursing. (Since I cant curse once Im back at work tomorrow its only fair if I do so now.)

I hope its not going to get worse before it gets better..I have mentioned that I love your writing style and your stories and that youre just plain awesome,right?
Chades chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
I knew there was a catch. When somethings too good to be true..it probably is. Its such a thrilling ride that Im excitedly rushing through the chapters wanting to know how this story ends. (Okay,mainly how much damage theres going to be because we all know youd never do anything to harm them permanently.)
Chades chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
We hope so,too. Piell is growing on me,I havent felt like cussing in this chapter and all seems to be going according to plan. Thats almost too good to be true.
Chades chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Wahaha! That conversation between Piell and Anakin was funny! No more shackles for Obi Wan and the situation seems to be improving-well see whether or not theres a catch,wont we?
Chades chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Ill just silently raise an eyebrow this time..oh,Anakin! I do understand that its impossible for him to wait (being forced to wait while you could theoretically do something to help..yeah,I understand why he chose to do what he did.)

Ow..he poked him? Oww!Thats not nice! (haha,really?:/)

Mating ritual? I dont really want to know what that entails but that post sure comes in handy now.

Kat

Oh,sorry for flooding your inbox..:S
Chades chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Im not quite sure what to say this time (not that my ramblings so have been very eloquent..)

I love your Yoda..the way he talks just makes me grin like a loon and "having a talent for avoiding the worst"? Mhm,at least theres no torture this time. (Rescue him already! ;D)
Chades chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
If you keep this up Ill chip a tooth trying to keep silent. Poor Anakin and typical of Obi Wan-always getting in trouble. (I wonder if the author has something to do with this or if shes merely an innocent bystander like the rest of us..?)

By the way..bystander looks wrong..yup,random and not really connected to your story. Mhm,okay,getting back to the task on hand-reading. :)

Kat