Reviews for Be Still My Beating Heart
ZaffreAmethyst chapter 20 . 6/7
This story was absolutely wonderful!
The way Lestrade and Moriarty and Mycroft were portrayed..absolutely amazing!
Thank you!
-ZA :)
Lillyanna333 chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
It was... diffrent. Not really my alley but it was interesting. Nice I would say. Yeah... pretty nice.
Keep I up!
Anonymous Reader chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Good god. You are one hell of a piece of work. That was brilliant. Especially the twist at the end, Gregory Lestrade, what a complicated portrait you painted of him. It was MAGNIFICENT.
1sunfun chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
A really interesting story.
1sunfun
Akarisnape chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
Hello!
sorry for my mistakes, I'm French, but I wanted to say I enjoyed reading your fiction.
I loved the plot twists. At the beginning we said that Lestrade is really in trouble and it was not until the end we discover that it is voluntarily thrown into the jaws of the wolf.
I would also like to bring your story to share on the French side. Is this possible? Of course, I point out that you're the author and I would give the opinions of the readers.
bye!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Wow!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
This was bloody fantastic. As much as I was enjoying jim/greg I totally did a fist pump of happiness when it was revealed mycroft and greg were together. That made it even more epic. I really liked the talk bout the gods and their fall being when they fell in love with humans being a huge fan of greek myth I loved that to bits. I really liked the twist of greg in this and I simply love BAMF!Greg.
shadowsontherun chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
That was just maddeningly good! Love the major twists at the end! I knew lestrade couldn't possibly be as foolish as he appeared. I would really like a sequel! I love how you wrapped this story around the canon storyline! Absoutely brillant!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
brilliant :D
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
I actually liked how that ended. It sorta makes sense as to why Greg fell so fast and why Mycroft had taken such a protective stance over him. Very fun :) great job
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
A bit strange how quickly Greg just falls for Jim. One shag and they're a happy couple and he allows himself to be whisked away to Italy.

Your writing is quite good, however, so I'm sure I can continue to deal :) you've got me quite hooked on this couple and I think I'll have to search for more!
abc14 chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Only started reading this story a few days ago and just finished chapter 20!

One of the best Sherlock ones I've read :)

So unpredictable; I never knew what to expect next!

Had never heard of the Leriarty (Lestade/Moriarty) relationship, before this but really love it now!

Was so sad when the story ended.

Is there any chance of this story continuing or a sequel to it.

Totally addicated :)
Willow Battlegale chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
Sadly, as awesome as he is, Moriarty cannot keep coming back. It's like daleks. After a while you're like "eh, we beat em once, now it's getting ridiculous." Moriarty won't be scary if he keeps popping up.
DreamALitteBiggerDarling chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
Aww :( no getting back together for these two. Sad day. But I still loved your story. Immensely. Really hope you write more! You've got a talent.
HyacinthineDraco chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
It took me two days to think over how to 've already known how much I love this how profoundly I am touched is beyond my description.I'm glad you are thinking about an epilogue,and I'm looking forward to it.

BTW,the first chapter of the translation has been posted online,and is very popular among Chinese fans.I will PM you the link later. :D