Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
Lozzy4992 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
JustAGleek6 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So beautiful :) Dying because of the fluffiness of this story. It was really sweet. And i loved how you portrayed their relationship.

Good job :)
valia chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wanna Be Starting Something chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
...words have failed me...I'm speechless...

I cannot forge a sentence that can convey worthy praise for this marvel of literature. You've changed the way I see the Klaine relationship. Your piece is sensitive, touching, emotional and beautiful. I don't believe you wrote this on a sugar-rush, cos it's just so...perfect. You've captured this moment so carefully, so delicately. I read this and was brought to tears by the end; whether those tears were a result of jealousy (of your sublime style and genuine talent), sadness, longing (for as perfect a moment as this in my own pathetic life) or just pure emotion evoked by your words, I don't know, but there you are. This is the best piece I've read on Fan Fiction, and I am confident it will stay that way.

I don't mean to shower your in hyperbolic and superficial praise, but just know that it was really touching.
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hello there! This was lovely. Ultra lovely. Not TOO fluffy, but enough to make my stressful day a little brighter D Thank you!

Over and out.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
ASDFGHJKLSDFGHJKLDFGHJK YOU'RE KILLING MEEEE! oh god this is so perfect and so fluffy and oh my god i want a blaine to cheer me up when i'm feeling insecure and ohhhhh! i feel so honoured that this is dedicated to me - THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU OH MY GOD! aaaand now i'm off to reply to our many PMs :D
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Very sweet! _ I absolutely loved it. 3 Nicely done!

karatekid1018 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
OW, now my teeth hurt from all the cavities you just gave me! I'm sorry, that was cheesy. What I REALLY meant to say was not only this story adorable, you totally characterized Kurt and Blaine perfectly. Loved it!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Can you write a sequel when they go swimming?
Jessie989 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Gaaah, so beautiful. Well done. I loved it :)
cinephan chapter 1 . 3/8/2012