Reviews for Linguistically Inclined
Alcoholic Dinosaur chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Pregnant? it doesnt mention that
Dimplz chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
This is a lovely story. Will you please write more Kirk/Uhura?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
These stories are beautiful. I hope you will write more.
boyluvr250 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Awesome! This site needs more Kurk/Nyota! Sigh you write Kurk so elegantly and how he treats Nyota is adorable!
hotkillerz chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
i dont know of any but there is more?
angym chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Ahh this is good
TvFanatic97 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Oh my God! Please continue? I was really enjoying this.
TvFanatic97 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This was very fluffy but we all need a bit of fluff once in a while! It doesn't matter if a pregnant lady wouldn't be allowed on the enterprise, this is fanfiction and your story!
TvFanatic97 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
This was a cute drabble with Kirk being jealous and Uhura just mocking him for his jealousy.
TvFanatic97 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Brilliant and well-written drabble. It was so short but it was enough. I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews!
LoveSpock chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Love this! I'm swept and whirled in a romantic/enchanting cacophony of colorful sounds and feelings. This relationship is unique and sweet.

Please update soon!
pix chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
This is well written. The interaction between the two is very believable. I would like to read more. If you do post somewhere else could you leave a note so that readers can find you?
plasticineking chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I saw the reviews and I always find that many stories with a small amount of reviews tend to be hidden gems, this story is no exception. It's a shame this didn't get the reviews it deserves. You write wonderfully, and capture a playful side to what I imagine the Nyota/Jim relationship would be! Don't let this put you off! :)
StillStacie chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Well written shorts . More would be nice .
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Thank you! We don't have enough of Kirk/Uhura stories, and the section is overflowed with slash.