Reviews for Bittersweet
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
:)(: I know I've read this story multiple times and for some asinine reason I've neglected to leave a review. It is truly a wonderful one-shot. I love divorce stories for some reason. I think Ava is a brilliant name for their daughter.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Nice one shot
GypsySoul05 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
lol loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was the best one shot I have ever read.
Semixtina chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So precious and well written and hilarious and raw and lovely... am I missing something? I hope not :P Truly amazing! :D
Candycoated30 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Yes, yes and yes...that is all.
iluvsarasidle chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
How does this fic not have more reviews?

I liked it, it was too adorable the way they were fighting.

Realistically, they have a lot of work to do to Fix their relationship. Maybe you can consider continuing it, I'd love to follow their journey.
Gleek1990 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is great you should continue it.. I kinda love Ava even though we didnt see her too much lol
mykes chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
LOVED IT! And I love Ava... Her name sounds like something they would name their child. And of course everything was handled beautifully... Pezberry is perfect.
Whammy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was well-written and realistic. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Simply amazing. Made me cry like a child.
PP4071ae chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
really love it but you can't leave it there! Continue pretty please?
B-rockaFaN chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
love the dry humour of the last line! and really enjoyed reading it!
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
PERFECT TITLE FOR THIS STORY. IT WAS GREAT, YOU HAD ME NEARLY CRYING A LITTLE WITH ALL THE EMOTIONS THEY WERE EXPRESSING. IT WAS JUST SO MUCH BUT I LOVED IT AND I'M GLAD FOR THE WAY IT ENDED. IT SHOWS THAT THEY'RE GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT WORK THIS TIME.
nickd93 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012