Reviews for Tough Luck, a season six finale parody
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Joss jerked his characters around badly!

He is the mind behind Dollhouse, which turned people into playthings...

Sick
Romona17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
this really should have happened
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'd totally watch this ending
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE! That was brilliant! I have to say, never heard Buffy/Clem, but now I think I'll go check if there actually are stories about them.

I GOT THE ASSASSINS REFERENCE! I LOVE THAT THAT WAS IN THERE! YOU ARE AWESOME! For some reason, when I read the author's note, I thought you meant Assassin's Creed, but then I saw the "shit I shot it," line, and it dawned on me. I didn't think anyone other than me was nerdy enough to actually have heard that show's music. Sondheim and Whedon combined. I can die happy now. Thank you.
pmedshane chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is the best story i have ever read, ever.
virgomonkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
dawn is good, but for tara coming back and anya getting maried its a doable sacrifice. who ships buffy/clem?
Kuro no Kaze chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Hahaha...Very entertaining...A good little something to read as you're waiting for your history class to start...Rock on!
Deafgoesblind chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! Kitties of the world rejoice! I kinda wish that the series went like this instead. Make more parodies, please! Thank you.
Khajiit chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Hahahaha! I loved that! It was awesome! So that's what happened to Miss Kitty. Damn you Joss! Anyway, great fic. See you at the Kitten board.

~CyberVixen~
Actual Reality chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
and how much time did you have on your hands? o well, very funny and yay Dawns dead. now do One for season 7 and Kill Kennedy! :-)
digopheliadug chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
That was really funny. I've been going through your user profile and reading a bunch of your fic, and I must say, I really enjoy it. Are there really Clem/Buffy shippers, because I always thought Clem and Dawn would make a cute couple. Well, not to say cute, because of the "skin condition," and well, Dawn's dead now, but hey. _ Nice fic, anyway.
o.OKathleenO.o chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
bwahahahahahahaha. that was hilarious,

I litterally fell off of my chair because I was laughing so hard.

I LOVED IT!

-adding you to my favs. list.

ta
Nicki-boo chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
You're soo good at writing stories that are really funny and better that what actually happened at the same time!
Raine77 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oh my lord, this is one of the funniest things I've read in a LONG time! (Though, going against the grain, I for one actually LIKE Dawn.) And Buffy/Clem? LOL- your mind must be very warped. But in a good way. :)

~Raine
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
OMG! That was so wonderful! LMAO! You're from "The Kitten, The Witches and the bad wardrobe" aren't you? Me too. have you posted this there? Great work, I'm gonna read it to my girlfriend! -LadyCallie