Reviews for To the Night
Marina chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Very interesting but Tao Ren is NOT afraid of the dark. He actually loves it.
219 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Damn you, fool.

Don't you remember what he said.

"The moon fades then hides itself. After that, a moment of darkness. There is nothing more wonderful than darkness".

He's not afraid of the dark, but I bet you are (or were), since you thought of that.

Submited a review,

Lee
Dae chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Interesting introspection fic. The pacing and flow is subtle and smooth. Ren had their sarcastic, slightly wary, slightly envious, but strong sort of voice - I really liked it.
KamirouBa chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
WA! I luv Ren! & liked this story! Yes, vewy nice! _ Insights of Ren, yeah.. *D- *claps*
Cyril Avenue chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Meh. A pretty fic, gentle and flowing. Somehow all your fics are like that. How do you do it? Hm. A lovely piece on Ren (perhaps my favourite character- I really don't know, I love them all too much!) - poetic without too much poetry so it comes out perfectly balanced, nothing missing, nothing lacking, nothing excessive either. Awfully good.
Keru-chan shapiroshotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
...Oh, this is just beautiful! *hugs fic as well as Rael-san* So poetic n simply marvelous! Ren's my fav character! D
DP-san chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Yes, the night is beautiful. BUT REN IS NOT AN UNCOOPERATIVE BRAT! Anyhew, this is nice. I thought his ritual was staring at stars or something. Anyway, it was nice!
Misai chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Awww...poor Ren-kun. ::Hugs him:: Newayz..really good! Make more Shaman king fanfic!
DKnightZero chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Whoa... Now that would be ironic. Tao Ren afraid of the dark. Poor Ren. ::Pats him on the head and gets cut by the gaint spike he has:: OW!
pikakao chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
dude...that's so sweet...what a pretty story
Shadow Seeker chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Absolutely wonderful. I could really see Ren thinking this...Very sweet, and well written. Good job.
Chibi Team Rocket chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Mmm... ::nods:: That was nice. Poor little fragile Ren-ren. :B ::pets him and hand gets cut on his tongari:: Ouchies!

Good ficcy
Sadame XX chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Nice short piece. Luved it.