Reviews for What Once Was
JBubbles chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
It was cute! Congrats!
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
What is this, like, the 3rd time I've read this fic from start to finish? It's just so sweet, that I keep on coming back to it! Oh, how I wish there was more, because I love this so much! Great job on this story!
AtobeFuji chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Sweet! I'm so glad it ended the way I wanted it.
I demanded your story AtobeFuji, cause you said you were in the middle of writing another Atobe Fuji. lol.
I am satisfied with the story, and the way they're relationships with another schools. Its sweet how they caught Atobe and Fuji making out. lol.
You did a great work. Warm story and good plot. :)
AtobeFuji chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I felt sick when Atobe left Fuji on the beginning. Well, but he did pay what he's done.
*laughs* really? That Yumi just go to hell already. I really likes when they went to dinner, how Atobe treated Fuji, the hell-marry Fuji instead that witch-.
I know how Fuji's felt when Atobe invited him to the wedding. Worst, really. But how come I couldn't hate him.
I love your story really, I like how you wrote Fuji.
AtobeFuji chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
! -really speechless- you did great when they're fighting, also kinda make me speechless with another 'fighting' such a great overcome in the end.
ps : JGV!? Oh wow, I am in love with Nagi from Coat West- I think he look likes Fuji, somehow. lol
AtobeFuji chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
You're absolutely right. Fuji blind really hot, lol. Geez, Atobe, don't you ever marry that bitch! By the way, Miyoko really cute, I could imagine her resembles Fuji.
GreenLicious19 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
This is the best ToFu I've ever read. I just couldn't stop feeling butterflies on my stomach when I read this.
Seriously you made a completely stunning story! Omg! The ending also good. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I really want more ToFu! I wanted more than this! aaaaaa...
Thanks so much for this lovely Atobe Fuji... This is saikooo! Why don't you make another story Atobe x Fuji! aaaaaaaaaaa *cryin hopeless*
I do seriously think your story the best Atobe Fuji that I've ever read. :D So please if you mind Think about making another lovely story Atobe Fuji *people might think they're crack pair, but for me they're the best pair-after TeFu ofc* lalala
VERY AWESOME WORK! NEVER GET ENOUGH! LOVE YAAA
RyoKei chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Gomen, I was mistaken, this isn't Hurt/Comfort/Romance, I've got it mistaken as I only finished reading one of it a few hours ago. Hontou ni gomenasai... As for the fic... Yare yare... I really resumed reading it after an hour for my frustrations to end or to lessen if not end.. Actually I really liked the ending, and I'm amused some of other school Tennis club members were there too considering it's just Christmas party. And about that make-out party, well I believe Fuji Syusuke was good at that. I'm starting to like this pair.. Overall, It was a great job there author-san yo... Keep it up.
RyoKei chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Now I'm getting more and more frustrated about that stupid wedding.. Oops! Sorry for the word but I think that's what it was. It feels like I don't wanna know what's gonna happen next but still I'm being optimistic that something right is about to happen but knowing that this was a Hurt/Comfort/Romance fic, I don't even know what's going on. I just want to pause for an hour first before going on with the next chapter...
RyoKei chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
As I was reading the first part, I feel more and more frustrated especially the fight between Atobe and Fuji. They're physical, I just remember how I did that few years ago to my ex now my hubby..
RyoKei chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh goodness, I was so moved by this fic I didn't even realized the tears from my eyes as this fic was similar to what happened to mine. But a blind Fuji is just so troublesome, its so sad. Oh by the way, this chapter was great, its just perfect, I love all that is happening to it.. And the devil Yumi was just too great to be the antagonist... Just like how I see myself on some of my role playing back in college whenever we had a play except for the sex scene, goodness that's not permitted in school... *grins*
Akuma-Chibi chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Writers are very rarely pleased with their endings, but there is a universal reason for that. The writer becomes attached to the story...and they don't ever want it to end. :) You did a really good job
NiouMasaharu-Niouwifey chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
this is sooooooooooooooooo awesome!
Love you Ore-sama. but I love Tezuka more for my dearest Syuusuke
Cheese Rice chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
*cries* this was super beautifully written, i can see pictures painted by your words!
Midnightbebe104 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
*sigh* forgot about the whole 'one comment per chapter' rule...which is bull if I do say so myself. Anyways...

Oh you just don't disappoint do you? This was so incredibly sweet I can't stand it. What a great birthday treat this was for me today. I love how incredible IN-LOVE those two are and I just think this was the sweetest chapter of a story i'd read in quite some time. You, my darling, are incredible. But I expect nothing less. Thank you for this wonderful story, and the wonderful journey. I hope to read more of your fabulous works. And I sincerely apologize for taking so goddamn long to read it (life sucks...just saying)
But I have to say.. *mother-effin squee!* That was the cutest thing in the world! XD Fuji and Atobe's little interruption! Gah that made my day.
Thanks again!