Reviews for Fueled by Ashes
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
HAHA Katie was a killing machine! Really enjoye this one as well
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was great :) It really made me see Katie as someone, rather than simply Cursed-Necklace-Girl. You really gave Katie character with this piece and it was written such that it really flowed well.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Katie's awesome, and this is really super good. :D
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hehe, "Just in case." Lovely touch. My two cents are that one) that healer was pretty unprofessional, and two) someone needs to tell Katie that life isn't far. Preferably Snape, he just jumped into my head. But I really like how she handled things, instead of the often tread "my life is over" route. She really is quite independent- respectfully.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I really enjoy your characterization of Katie, having her cursing fuel her. The first part was extremely wonderful as a part of how Katie felt throughout the time she was cursed.

I liked how she threw a curse at Draco just in case he was the one to curse her.

Overall, lovely as always
dontyoucrynomore chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
First of all, I love how you start this off. It's just quite dramatic, and it really pulls you in. I love the line "...she wonders detachedly who this Katie person is, and why she doesn't just answer." It really shows how much pain she's in. I'm assuming that this is in the hospital, and she's just remembering the feeling of the cursed necklace.

You capture the "worried mom" perfectly as well. It's obvious that Mrs. Bell would be worried, especially since all Katie's been doing is screaming in agony for the past five months.

I like your characterization of Katie as well- Jo's given us a plethora of strong women to look up to, and you've done Katie justice.

Katie's answer's great too: "Burnt." I bet the Healer was surprised. XD

I love the ending as well- it just really ties up the whole fic, and it's amusing as well.

Anyway, great job! Your grammar/spelling were great, and this was written very well! :D

autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is great! You managed to describe Katie's emotions very well, and her reactions to what happened are extremely realistic. I really like this; few people actually write about Katie, despite the fact that she was mentioned many times over the course of the books and had such a big event happen to her with the cursed necklace. I like the last sentence also; I can picture her doing that. This was really well-written also, and I didn't notice any mistakes except that it should be 'Imperiused' instead of 'Imperioused'. I really like how strong Katie became afterwards as well, getting amazing grades and kicking butt in the Final Battle. Amazing job on this!
kci47 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
An excellent view into the suffering Katie must have gone through after she was cursed!
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
amazing! love stories where katie has a backbone and isnt just a lovesick oliverp uppy