Reviews for Differing Stars
4223marilyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Awwww if only it were true
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awwww so sweet. Everyone knows they can't stay apart for long. 333
Nina chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was adorable. I love Bade and I love this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Love it :)
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Aww this was so cute!

And the ending was adorable :D
lucy217 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
very sweet and well written :)
Melann55 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
great story
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love his so much! amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i love all your stories...
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
awesome!
rtaf chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The ending was adorable. It literally made me squeal. Truly awesome story.
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I can totally see Beck and Jade having no idea how to act like "Just friends" since they've been a couple for so long. Very realistically portrayed. Don't worry, you're not the only one dying for an epic reunion scene.
clarembees chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Yeah...I'm like in my Bade happy place after reading this and I don't want to leave. Like, ever. I want them to be just like thsi for the rest of the season; still together even though they're "broken up."

God, I miss them so much.

And yeah, it goes without saying I could see them acting just like this post break up. It's so perfectly them; still engaging in foreplay, um, I mean fighting, lol and Beck trying to be mature and Jade not giving an inch.

Love how she told him to carry her books; that was so Jade, and of course he did it cause he's "mature." Uh-uh, yeah.

The kiss that end was great and I also have to say the image of Cat and Jade building a sandcastle was almost too much. I love those two as much as I love Bade, so I'm surprised my brain didn't explode all over everywhere from the fangirling.
startingtoforget chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi (aaaaggggaaaaiiiinnnn) :) Okay. So. WHY CAN'T THIS JUST HAPPEN. Seriously, you need to write the Victorious scripts. They'd be ten times better than now. And Bade would get back together. AND THAT IS ALL WE NEED OKAY.

But yeah. This is adorable and I can totally imagine this happening and THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

Okay. Bye. :) PERFECTIONN.
secretparamour chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I liked this.

The scene where he was stroking her hair, and Robbie yells at him - so funny.

It was hilarious how everything was so nonchalant, and then it all fell back together.

So sweet.