Reviews for Differing Stars
scissorslover chapter 1 . 9/8
I've loved. They are so cute, I wish the show had never finished
blackcoffeeforme chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I love this!
4223marilyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Awwww if only it were true
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awwww so sweet. Everyone knows they can't stay apart for long. 333
Nina chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was adorable. I love Bade and I love this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Love it :)
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Aww this was so cute!

And the ending was adorable :D
lucy217 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
very sweet and well written :)
Melann55 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
great story
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love his so much! amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i love all your stories...
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
rtaf chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The ending was adorable. It literally made me squeal. Truly awesome story.
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I can totally see Beck and Jade having no idea how to act like "Just friends" since they've been a couple for so long. Very realistically portrayed. Don't worry, you're not the only one dying for an epic reunion scene.
charbrose chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Yeah...I'm like in my Bade happy place after reading this and I don't want to leave. Like, ever. I want them to be just like thsi for the rest of the season; still together even though they're "broken up."

God, I miss them so much.

And yeah, it goes without saying I could see them acting just like this post break up. It's so perfectly them; still engaging in foreplay, um, I mean fighting, lol and Beck trying to be mature and Jade not giving an inch.

Love how she told him to carry her books; that was so Jade, and of course he did it cause he's "mature." Uh-uh, yeah.

The kiss that end was great and I also have to say the image of Cat and Jade building a sandcastle was almost too much. I love those two as much as I love Bade, so I'm surprised my brain didn't explode all over everywhere from the fangirling.