Reviews for Spark of Nobody
mithrilandtj chapter 1 . 4/10
Update?
Mukuro234 chapter 2 . 4/10
this is pre cool
Wings Of Mercury chapter 2 . 3/16
In my opinion, this version is much better than Lock and Hale. I had to stop reading that one because it made no sense. But this one is off to a great start! Keep it up!
Lucinda Silver chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Hmm, no offense, but I like this one better than Lock and Haley it's more...mature and a bit more details than before.

Keep it up!
ManyGamePlayer chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
This is very entertaining and interesting! I like the previous version, but I also like this one! Hope to see more chapters soon! ;)
mattdombast chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
But love everything in the first story
mattdombast chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Apart of me wants harry/Edward/Dimitri
Skendo chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
More? Please
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Hm... I'd like explanation, and it feels apathetic, but otherwise it's quite good!
spk chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Was reading Lock & Hale because I thought it was complete...I hate to read unfinished stories. So, I had to come over here to leave you a review to please pick this back up. I think it was a great & unique story idea. :)
elvesknightren chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
hope you pick this back up! it's worth it :)
Jade chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
id just like to say that i really hope you continue this. its really good, better than lock and hale...if thats not rude to say?...i shall eagerlt await updates :) please and thankyou
Zaphyre-lover of reading chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
This is Brilliant I hope I can read more soon, This is similar to your other version of this very story but better written I really like it!
Melikalilly chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I like this story
Alex chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Nice story please please continue