Reviews for Shanks for the Memories
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/20
Rawr. This is one of my OTps. Wonderful job.
Mishaa chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love their exchange here. Showed so much of their past and so many stories with a few lines. And choosing who tops with a coin toss. Brilliant!
paradisemischief chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Nicely written Mihawk/Shanks. I quite liked the ending. _
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
*chokes on her smoothie* I can't say I wasn't expecting that... But wow... Very tastefully done. Especially for the type of story this was.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was great I love it!
Shirafune-chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hey!

This is really a nice job! I love this pairing so much -and i'm so disappointed, because there's no Shanks/Mihawk on the french fandom, so i'm forced to go on the english one.- Actually, this is maybe a good thing. If I had found a Shanks/Mihawk in french, i would never read this story. So I'm happy. And I improve my english, by reading yaoi. -yeah, I will never say that to my english teacher-.

I love the way you tell this story. Very funny and quite realist -yeah I make my desires reality, but that would be so cute! ... hum!- I love depressive Shanks -but i prefer funny him- and embarrased Mihawk.

So, really good job, I hope I could read others of your stories! Thanks you! (and do Shanks/ Mihawk pleeeeeaaaase! I don't know why there so few of them here... I'm a weird fangirl, I know.)

PS: I'm so sorry for the horrible mistakes of grammar -and vocabulary-. I hope I'm still understandable, hahaha! '
Hi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I didn't read the story, I was just browsing the fanfiction and the title was Shanks for the Memories and I went.

"I see what you did thar."

because yeah.
kyouko68 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
What the heck, no lemon? *grumbles* there are never any Shanks/Mihawk lemons...
naru894 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
you are one of my favorite writers ... indeed XD
Saadie chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
OH THE PUNNY TITLE! - first reaction when seeing this.

That being said, I died laughing when Shanks flipped the coin and died again from something completely different at Mihawk's declaration of "one then three then one again". This is, surprisingly, the first Shanks/Mihawk fic I've read and I have to say, I loved it! Thank you very much for this, now I'm totally into this pairing!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This made me chuckle. Nice job, really.

I'm not sure whether this would be shounen ai or yaoi, though. Yoai implies a sex scene, which this isn't, but it's not light enough for ahounen ai. Hm. Oh well, it's a miniscule technicality in high quality writing.

Thanks for sharing!