Reviews for The Locket
Eevastiina chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
I'm clad I read this
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Awwwww! It's so cute! I love it!️!
bittterblueyes27 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
DAAAAAAAAAW THE FLUFF, IMMA DIE! This was cute, im favoriting this!
slioe chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
cute :)
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was so cute! I loved it :) I always love reading from Waldy's POV. His thoughts about Finnie…So cute…
IceDance chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aww this was adorable!
I love how you made Tino the one to go after Berwald in that last moment. It was a nice touch to the piece. :)
I have a question... Are Tino's eyes really violet? I always thought they were brown... ? I don't know. I may be wrong. I haven't seen the anime in a while. Wow. I need to. It's my favorite-besides Naruto. Yup, that's what I'm spending my night doing :) maybeee (kinda sleepy)
Anyways, great chapter. I couldn't find any errors whatsoever. It was great and for your first fanfiction on here. More should read your work :D
Onto your other stories...
*looks at clock*
oh
well I can continue this tomorrow... or later today? lol it's about 12:00 am and maybe that's why this isn't a remotely good review. When my head isn't filled with drowsiness I will review your other fantastic stories. :D
This I promise!
*smiles and waves*
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
thats rather cute...
emmie333 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
AWWWW! This was adorable! I have just recently started reading this pairing and it's stories like this that remind me why i started!
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is so freaking adorable! I can't even handle it! *squee*
Noke Neko Lover chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~! That was soooooooooooooo cute! OMG! You had me at the part when Berwald was going to give Tino the locket! Kyaa~!
Icelilly chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Too cute! I was going to write a story like this but I don't think mine could master up to this! Great job! C:
Vivecka chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was your first fanfic! Wonderful job! Truly! It was really great. Just ... please ... next time (and I hope there will be a next time) you write Berwald talking d'n't t'lk l'k' th's. He never spoke like that, in the English OR Japanese version. Just some letters (even some consonants!) were cut out. If it helps, try saying it out loud to yourself. Anyway, great job again.