Reviews for You Should Get On That Plane
Anna chapter 30 . 1/26
Hi, I know it has been a really long time since you updated and I know it's the "last chapter" and all but this is incredibly good, the film speaks to my soul but kills it by killing Danny before he can be with Maddy. You have completed them. Could you write another. Please.
Sir Gnome the Giant chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
You know, I haven't checked this tag/section/whatever for new stories in almost... two years. And when I finally do, I come back to this, and it's wonderful. You've got their characterization down fantastically. Great job!
pujalysfelton chapter 30 . 3/31/2014
i adore you for writinh this wonderfull story ! :) You are amazing. And this story was fantastic thx
mo chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
I seriously loved this- perfectly in character, and good. I could almost hear Leo Dicaprio's voice speaking Archer's part.
Payton280390 chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
Thank you for updating! I love this story so much. Also Blood Diamond is such a great movie, I wish more people would write a fic for it. It really disappoints me that there is only 23 fics for this movie. I really wish this wasn't the final chapter, it's so good.
Verozexistente chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
It's really nice to see a story being finished in this BD universe! Great job! In my own experience, I've realized that it's way easier to write a beginning rather than an end. I think you should be proud of yourself, have a nice day, greetings from Sweden!
demigodlova chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
please continue!
Verozexistente chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
Great story for Blood Diamond!
Do I dare to ask for an update? :)
Lola chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Great to read such a long story of Blood Diamond
Mindy7952 chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
I love this story please update! You have a fn waiting for another great chapter! Please update!
ginger chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is amazing! Exactly What should have happened in the film, please update soon and finish a great story, thanks!
rjt040190 chapter 26 . 5/13/2013
PLEASE FINISH this! continue please ...
the fic is amazing!
lolette59 chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
i really love your story, i'am fan of blood diamond movie ! And i really love the caracthere of Archer. Will you carry on the fic ? please tell me yes !
good luck and take care )
charlotte from france
Analise chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
Very much liking your story so far, especially the last few lines in Ch. 26. You've done a good job w/ the characterizations too :) Keep writing!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
Great story. Can't wait to know what happens next...