Reviews for You Should Get On That Plane
Sir Gnome the Giant chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
You know, I haven't checked this tag/section/whatever for new stories in almost... two years. And when I finally do, I come back to this, and it's wonderful. You've got their characterization down fantastically. Great job!
pujalysfelton chapter 30 . 3/31/2014
i adore you for writinh this wonderfull story ! :) You are amazing. And this story was fantastic thx
mo chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
I seriously loved this- perfectly in character, and good. I could almost hear Leo Dicaprio's voice speaking Archer's part.
Payton280390 chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
Thank you for updating! I love this story so much. Also Blood Diamond is such a great movie, I wish more people would write a fic for it. It really disappoints me that there is only 23 fics for this movie. I really wish this wasn't the final chapter, it's so good.
Verozexistente chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
It's really nice to see a story being finished in this BD universe! Great job! In my own experience, I've realized that it's way easier to write a beginning rather than an end. I think you should be proud of yourself, have a nice day, greetings from Sweden!
demigodlova chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
please continue!
Verozexistente chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
Great story for Blood Diamond!
Do I dare to ask for an update? :)
Lola chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Great to read such a long story of Blood Diamond
Updates?
Mindy7952 chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
I love this story please update! You have a fn waiting for another great chapter! Please update!
ginger chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is amazing! Exactly What should have happened in the film, please update soon and finish a great story, thanks!
rjt040190 chapter 26 . 5/13/2013
PLEASE FINISH this! continue please ...
the fic is amazing!
lolette59 chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
Hello
i really love your story, i'am fan of blood diamond movie ! And i really love the caracthere of Archer. Will you carry on the fic ? please tell me yes !
good luck and take care )
charlotte from france
Analise chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
Very much liking your story so far, especially the last few lines in Ch. 26. You've done a good job w/ the characterizations too :) Keep writing!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
Great story. Can't wait to know what happens next...
Heidi chapter 25 . 8/14/2012
Chapter 25 is a repeat of Chapter 24!