Reviews for Crafty Encounters
The Song Has Spoken chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Nice. Loved the introductions, the characters are really in-tune here. Have to stop reading for now, but I shall be back soon!
The Song Has Spoken chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Ooh, cool. And so it continues. Very interesting :)
The Song Has Spoken chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow, I like where this is going. Very nicely planned out, you have me intrigued.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Ooooh those Smurflings are good at playing Cupid.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Rofl
Flamestarter chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
So much of the word smurf! I loved this story and the smurfs and the stardust one too! you are a smurfarific writer! :D (it's a smurf hat) (that is if it stays)
sandy p chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
i really enjoyed reading this story and good job
Smurf lover chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
I know, this is a late review, but aww! This is what I was talking about! SweepyxCrafty! (Please don't let Gutsy, or Don Smurfo read this)
Zinka17 chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Aw, the story’s over! It was so awesome and I’m sad that it’s over, but I’m super excited for the sequel! I know it’ll be great! I hope Crafty will remember everything about her past eventually. Maybe she’ll find Hazel? Who knows. Anyway, you’re a great author and I can’t wait for the next story!
Chloe chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
Aw, how sweet. Do I detect more than a deeo friendship going on there? I wish the story didn't end. Oh well. There's always the sequel. I hope it's posted soon. I love your writing frostforge44 amd I love all you smurfs. I love that story. And the stardust story. Hope to see you soon. XOXOXO

Lot's of love,

Chloe, your forever friend
flowerpower71 chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
Meena you sneaky little phoenix! ;)

I loved the story Gutsy told and I absolutely loved the fluff! :3

I am sad this story is over but I can't wait for the sequel!
Frostforge44 chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
To Spring-Heel-Jacq

I have no problem at all with you using Crafty and Hummer, just as long as you're sure to not claim them as your own. Crafty just wears dark-blue overalls, a white T-shirt, a light-blue (like a sky-blue) Smurf hat, and has dark brown hair and a single braid. Hummer is just a red-throated hummingbird. I'm not sure if this is what you mean as a description, but there it is.
Ghost that haunts scardy chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
Crafty just tell gutsy you like him for crying out loud! I love this story I have an acount but lost the password does crazy have a candle I can borrow?
flowerpower71 chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
I wonder what those sneaky little smurflings are up to? LOL and Snappy, you apparently have a bad memory like me. xD

Aw! The snowball fight was cute! :D Even though I hate cold weather, I do love snow and enjoy a good snowball battle.

What? Only three or four more chapters left? :( No! This is one of my favorite stories, but I am super excited for the sequel.

BTW Hummer looks so adorable in his little scarf :3
Spring-Heel-Jacq chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
Hey I promise I'll leave a review but I was curious if I could use your character Crafty for my Smurf story? I at least want a female smurf go and comfort Farmer much later in the story after Gourdy's sacrifice inj case none of the other females are available.

Also, I need another boy smurfling and was curious if I could use Hummer?

LJust leave a discription in a review. Please and thank you!