Reviews for Seven Colored Bridge
swanfrost chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I may or may not cry. Beautiful.
Lenny McFly chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
B-b-beautiful! *tears in her eyes* It was beautiful.
sasukagay chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very deep! Konan is also one of my favorites. :)
the general girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aaaack, your writing's gorgeous! I love the repetition of 'I did not wish to outlive you for so long' and I really got a sense of Konan's character through your words. My favorite thing about this piece is probably how even though her death is so heartbreaking, you've managed to make it into a very hopeful thing.

Beautiful job!
Elivira chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Cute. this part of the anime made mé cry
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Makes me so depressed reading this. This is my first time reading out of my norm of Hinata and Sakura. It makes me feel like a million bucks worth of paper? xD

Anyways, I miss her dearly just reading this. Oh how I wished she for her to kick the living dead out of Tobi. She had his arse too D:

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I am tearing up right now. This was beautifully written. I was sad when she died with her red paper floating back home in the manga.

I think this captures her feelings. And gosh her friendship with her teammates are really great.

And I'm going to cry.

I liked this, Wings!
yoake.laberinto chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
T.T
oragamigirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was so pretty! Konan was one of my favorite characters. Thanks for writing!
DreamingCynic chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is really touching. Konan as a character was summed up beautifully, and the excessive use of paper as metaphor was really creative and of course, reflected Konan's origami skills really well. I also think her mindset was shown nicely- the lights are on, but no-ones home- she's a bit addled, and lost without the components of her team (or, at least, that's how I interpret this). It was nice and abstract too, so very enjoyable :)

3/4 complete!
The Lady Avaritia chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh, God. Now words, no wowrds can describe how monstrously beautiful this story was.

You conveyed such an eerie atmosphere, and you used so many beautiful, lovely sounding SAT words. This story had all the qualities I appreciate in a creative writing piece, and I story-gasmed as I read. Excuse me while I go to read it again, and moan over how incredibly well it sounds.

x