Reviews for Unkown
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
update?
Luna Nightroad chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
please update love the story and i want to know what happens next
Sunstreaker29 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
I know the pain of losing someone you love and care about. I lost both my grandparents years ago. I still miss them, but there's nothing I can do to bring them back. All you can do is help them be comfortable in their dying days.

You and your friend are doing the right thing for Velma. I'm sorry the hospital didn't do much else to help her.

On to a better note. Your story is very good and hoping you keep going despite what's going on in your personal life.
Luthinea chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Oh dear, I think Throttle is crushing slightly!
Luthinea chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
I say those poor soldiers. GO MODO GO!
Pchew chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Throttle spoke! Gasp! *trying to imagine that voice in a feminine form* ...cute.

Anyway, this is getting better and better! I'm really interested in seeing how the current story line is going to feed into what you summary was talking about. If you didn't have my attention before, you sure have it now.
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
pfft! I do NOT wanna mess with the big guy if he's willing to cut the balls off of a bunch of soldiers, literally~!

I eagerly await the next chapter!
DragonChild157 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Whoo! Go Modo!
Luthinea chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Sorry I haven't talked to you for a while. Things have been crazy. I just got on and what do you know I see chapter five to your story. Really awesome and good as always. I don't know how you do it.
Pchew chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
I have never come across such an idea presented in such a way in any of my fandoms. And I mean that as a compliment. This seems to be a truly unique story and I'm itching to read more. Good job :)
Kelral Orlyana chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
This is a really good start, I'm loving it already. I will be eagerly waiting for the next update!
Cha's Aegis chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
This is definitely shaping up into a great read. Two thumbs up!
Luthinea chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
roflmao. Oh Modo your already wrapped around her little finger. Tsk Tsk Tsk! lol
Luthinea chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I was not expecting that. Wow. I hope you update soon.
Luthinea chapter 1 . 3/8/2012