Reviews for Photo Booth
MintyAngel chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I love this chapter! Really cute and funny! (Hanabusa, LOL!)
MintyAngel chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww, cute! I really liked it!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KASHIGO FOREVER! XD XD XD XD XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE! But it is a little rushed. :) But still, refer back to my first sentence. XD XD XD XD XD
Smiley chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Good write the next chapter
lookalike5516 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
too bad there's no other fanfics based on Chocolat and Kasshi. urs is really good though
cutiebunny49 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
. . XD KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII! 3
SugarADdIccT chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I love Kashigo moments...the characters were in character! I wish I could review more, but i can't! I'm gonna try to give you a very long review!

There weren't any mistakes that I can see...oh yeah and i loved the whole going to the mall plot! It gave a nice friendship feel...fluffy, light, sweet, cake...I meant to say story! What is wrong with me? -.- Anyways, keep up the good work and try to update the stories that you want to write!

Sry for the lame review! Forgive me! I'm still your fan!
Lollipop Lover 1423 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Kashino Makoto! :))
SugarADdIccT chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Seriously, that was so awesome! not joking! Jeez, why does everyone write really good fan fics!
beyondinfinite chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Soooo, kawaii. :" Especially 'the kiss'. XD LOL. Keep up the Kashigo fics! :
Jessunflower chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I loved it. XD The second chapter mostly, for some reason I can't imagine Sweet Spirits kissing and stuff, they just look so chibi, cute and innocent. XD The detail in this story is really good though.
Mikashimotaku chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Hey Hana-chan! Sorry for the late review, I read this a while back but didn't get the chance to review. That was cute! And so realistic. Ichigo would pig out even when she has Kashino all to herself! Hanabusa... I have nothing to say to you. Lol. That was funny! All in all adorable! Well done! :)
Fictionous01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012