Reviews for Photo Booth
MintyAngel chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I love this chapter! Really cute and funny! (Hanabusa, LOL!)
MintyAngel chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww, cute! I really liked it!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KASHIGO FOREVER! XD XD XD XD XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE! But it is a little rushed. :) But still, refer back to my first sentence. XD XD XD XD XD
Smiley chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Good write the next chapter
lookalike5516 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
too bad there's no other fanfics based on Chocolat and Kasshi. urs is really good though
cutiebunny49 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
. . XD KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII! 3
SugarADdIccT chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I love Kashigo moments...the characters were in character! I wish I could review more, but i can't! I'm gonna try to give you a very long review!

There weren't any mistakes that I can see...oh yeah and i loved the whole going to the mall plot! It gave a nice friendship feel...fluffy, light, sweet, cake...I meant to say story! What is wrong with me? -.- Anyways, keep up the good work and try to update the stories that you want to write!

Sry for the lame review! Forgive me! I'm still your fan!
EverestRose1441 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Kashino Makoto! :))
SugarADdIccT chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Seriously, that was so awesome! not joking! Jeez, why does everyone write really good fan fics!
beyondinfinite chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Soooo, kawaii. :" Especially 'the kiss'. XD LOL. Keep up the Kashigo fics! :
Jessunflower chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I loved it. XD The second chapter mostly, for some reason I can't imagine Sweet Spirits kissing and stuff, they just look so chibi, cute and innocent. XD The detail in this story is really good though.
Mikashimotaku chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Hey Hana-chan! Sorry for the late review, I read this a while back but didn't get the chance to review. That was cute! And so realistic. Ichigo would pig out even when she has Kashino all to herself! Hanabusa... I have nothing to say to you. Lol. That was funny! All in all adorable! Well done! :)
Fictionous01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012