Reviews for Asleep
Chereche chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
My gosh, this was excellent. Great job with Cooper!
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Gosh I love Anderbros. So fluffy! Gah, my feels! :) *happy*
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Good... But I almost hate you b/c of your love for finchal... But its cool,I understand not everyone is as crazy about klaine... I like hate finchal. Sorry!

But good story :)
Miss Olivia Cellophane chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Look, this was very sweet. But don't get your hopes up about Cooper's moral integrity. I mean, if Cooper is such a great brother why has Blaine never mentioned him? And that comment he made while drunk in BIOTA about how "awesome" it was that Kurt and Finn were brothers makes me think his Cooper has to at least be worse than Finn. And where was Cooper when Blaine's eye was injured? If he was going to come visit you think he would have come then. But that's just my theory, and scenes like the one you wrote here are endearing, so maybe I'll be Provence wrong.
nothingbutgoneness chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
You are flawless. FYI.
Nanda Evans chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Absolutely agree with you! Coop needs to be a caring and understanding (even though a little badass with other people) with his cute baby brother B!

If he is not, i'm so done with Glee as wel LOL

No, really. Blaine has always been my favorite character (won't even start talking about how amazing Darren has been in my eyes since AVPM), and Matt Bomer has always been one of my favorite actors, really. They NEED to have a cute relationship! Coop HAS to take care of his little bro!

Anyways, loved the fanfic ;3

(sorry about any mistakes in english, i'm brazilian and better at reading then writing at this language haha)

Kissus

Nanda Evans ;*

PS: really think there should be fanfics of anderbros in portuguese, since there are none, i think i'll get out of my HP comfort zone and write one myself (yeah, ignore me, i go on and keep talking nonsense with strangers... couldn't follow mom's sayings "don't talk to strangers" at all LOL)

okaay, gone o/
RoseyG30 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Has Blaine ever actually mentioned that he has a brother cooper? Is that coming out after the break ends? I don't get how they have a whole thing about him. I've watched all of season 2 and 3 looking for proof but there is none! Could you help me out? By they way I enjoyed the story a lot. It was well written and cute!
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 1 . 3/9/2012