Reviews for Filthy Little Secret
Shiro-theo21 chapter 11 . 4/10
I LOVE this story, so keep writing alright! Cheer up
Shiro-theo21 chapter 11 . 4/10
hey, i love your story. You shouldn't listen to those who flame you. I understand the risk of being a writer, but it doesn't mean you can judge some writer personality by their story.
MusicAnimefreak chapter 11 . 1/15
Please update soon ! I hope this isn't abandoned
TheRullerAndTheKiller chapter 11 . 1/13
I wish you would finish this story. I had really enjoyed how it was going.
chocolatemonsters chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Oh my god, I was about to get ready for the Ino's drama and shit and the whole climax and you have to update THAT author's notes omg. Some people really need to stop hating on this story. If you're against pedophilia, just back the fuck off. It is not like the author is holding a campaign to support shota or shit. This story is just fictional. And this is the great one. Too bad, you have to stop updating here to some people's awfully stupidity.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
lawl anybody who calls you a pedo is just wrong like i will tell you do any of you people understand how much incest i ship in naruto specifically? its just amazing like i think about incest in other anime or in real life and im nearly gagging or throwing up but then im like ItaSasu? ayyyy c; MinaNaru? ayyyyy sasunaru shota? ayyyy that doesnt make me some sick fuck xD like just ranting. anyways its an amazing story like most people make shota like all cute. and like ' aw i love you so ill take it super slow' thats not the reality. when you truly crave somebody you turn to be like sasuke so i deeply love how you prorated this story into a rather realistic situation
the Moon our Witness chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
You should just upload this to adult fanfiction and be done with the whiny people who can't tell a story from reality and morals. It's not like a thriller author promotes murders by writing about it, so why should this be different.
mattcun chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
plz write more
miyukiana071 chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
I love how the story was going. You are very detailed in your writing. The characters thoughts and feelings are expressed so well unlike others who are too vague about it. Great work miss :)
xBunni chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
I think your story is brilliant, it's unpretentiously raw in its actions and emotions and it's an amazing piece of work. I really do hope that you won't be deterred by all the fickle people who personally may flame you despite having made the personal chose to read this. I hope to read the next installment, if it does get taken down, please do let me know where you plan to continue this story, it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Yullenator chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
I love twisted complex stories like these. Nice portrayal of Sasuke. naruto stillcalling him crazy dude is a bit irritating.
Nana3301 chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
I don't know what I should feel with this story. It's nicely worded and written, the emotions, feelings, thoughts were nicely thought and brought out. The characters were so amazingly done without being overly overwhelming. This kind of story would probably disturb some people due to the immoral act of pedophilia but I can't bring myself to hate brought forth a raw emotions from me, and truthfully I'm afraid for both Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke you described him as a highly functional alcoholic man with a knack to lash out. He was easy to burst at very little provocation with thinly built patience. His way with words were not that angelic either. I found it hard to categorize what kind of person Sasuke is. Every time I think he was done being a bundle of teenage angst, he came out with vengeful vigor lmao. You're doing a very good job with him. I portray him as a very distressed, emotionally challenged and somehow very angry. Yes, angry. That's what I think his character is. Naruto on the other hand...hmm... how do I say this? I don't really like his bubbly character. Sure he can be energetic but, it would help if you can dimmed his character for a bit. The first time he came over to Sasuke's house, he should feel grateful, tiptoeing on egg shells around the male as he was the one who saved him. Even at a tender age, most abandoned child tend to be cautious, wary even of others. But Naruto was being a brat, simply. Shattering everything, I don't know about that and I find it irking me a little with how positive he is. But it is the way you write him so don't mind me. It was just an opinion. Mmm... what else? Oh yeah, if you ever felt like it please continue this story. It's a nice story overall and the plot was smashing to me. I found it intriguing what problems Sasuke has to face now that Ino know how sickly in lust he is with Naruto. In my mind that is... in the future Sasuke might actually need help, mentally and well physically with how he always seems to be ready to pounce Naruto every chance he got. But the plot might not end up that way since if Sasuke decided to get help... he can't feel such inappropriate thoughts on Naruto and they might be forced to separate due to that. Naruto too... might need a little patching up after all that experience with Sasuke. Sasuke's obsession with Naruto seriously hovered between love and insanity. Ok. *Claps* that's enough of my lecture for today. That was bloody long. Please continue this story. We readers love you so much.
ankwhat chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
Interesting story. It would be nice if you finish it.
I assume chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
That you are a girl with out looking at your profile, the writing style has some of the same characteristics, how ever if you are not I apologize. The concept of the writer only being a fly on the wall amuses and intrigues me so I must say bravo for the story and still keeping a semblance of normality even though sasuke is a perverted fuck. So keep it up I enjoy you're story's immensely.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
I hope she dies in that rainy day in a horrible horrible way and gets destroy along with the evidence ugh such a fan girl obssesive crazy bitch