Reviews for Filthy Little Secret
mattcun chapter 11 . 27m
plz write more
miyukiana071 chapter 11 . 7/18
I love how the story was going. You are very detailed in your writing. The characters thoughts and feelings are expressed so well unlike others who are too vague about it. Great work miss :)
xBunni chapter 11 . 7/18
I think your story is brilliant, it's unpretentiously raw in its actions and emotions and it's an amazing piece of work. I really do hope that you won't be deterred by all the fickle people who personally may flame you despite having made the personal chose to read this. I hope to read the next installment, if it does get taken down, please do let me know where you plan to continue this story, it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Yullenator chapter 11 . 7/8
I love twisted complex stories like these. Nice portrayal of Sasuke. naruto stillcalling him crazy dude is a bit irritating.
Nana3301 chapter 11 . 6/21
I don't know what I should feel with this story. It's nicely worded and written, the emotions, feelings, thoughts were nicely thought and brought out. The characters were so amazingly done without being overly overwhelming. This kind of story would probably disturb some people due to the immoral act of pedophilia but I can't bring myself to hate brought forth a raw emotions from me, and truthfully I'm afraid for both Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke you described him as a highly functional alcoholic man with a knack to lash out. He was easy to burst at very little provocation with thinly built patience. His way with words were not that angelic either. I found it hard to categorize what kind of person Sasuke is. Every time I think he was done being a bundle of teenage angst, he came out with vengeful vigor lmao. You're doing a very good job with him. I portray him as a very distressed, emotionally challenged and somehow very angry. Yes, angry. That's what I think his character is. Naruto on the other hand...hmm... how do I say this? I don't really like his bubbly character. Sure he can be energetic but, it would help if you can dimmed his character for a bit. The first time he came over to Sasuke's house, he should feel grateful, tiptoeing on egg shells around the male as he was the one who saved him. Even at a tender age, most abandoned child tend to be cautious, wary even of others. But Naruto was being a brat, simply. Shattering everything, I don't know about that and I find it irking me a little with how positive he is. But it is the way you write him so don't mind me. It was just an opinion. Mmm... what else? Oh yeah, if you ever felt like it please continue this story. It's a nice story overall and the plot was smashing to me. I found it intriguing what problems Sasuke has to face now that Ino know how sickly in lust he is with Naruto. In my mind that is... in the future Sasuke might actually need help, mentally and well physically with how he always seems to be ready to pounce Naruto every chance he got. But the plot might not end up that way since if Sasuke decided to get help... he can't feel such inappropriate thoughts on Naruto and they might be forced to separate due to that. Naruto too... might need a little patching up after all that experience with Sasuke. Sasuke's obsession with Naruto seriously hovered between love and insanity. Ok. *Claps* that's enough of my lecture for today. That was bloody long. Please continue this story. We readers love you so much.
ankwhat chapter 11 . 6/15
Interesting story. It would be nice if you finish it.
I assume chapter 11 . 6/8
That you are a girl with out looking at your profile, the writing style has some of the same characteristics, how ever if you are not I apologize. The concept of the writer only being a fly on the wall amuses and intrigues me so I must say bravo for the story and still keeping a semblance of normality even though sasuke is a perverted fuck. So keep it up I enjoy you're story's immensely.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 10 . 6/4
I hope she dies in that rainy day in a horrible horrible way and gets destroy along with the evidence ugh such a fan girl obssesive crazy bitch
Secret123 chapter 10 . 6/2
Oh I loved it exept for the part when Ino videoed it so I just want it to make sasuke breaking the camera. By the way it's really good XD
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 4/5
Naruto is better as a man not a chibi brat lol but it's cute how he tried to rob Sasuke.
I absolutely loved this and am also partially disgusted by myself for loving this BUT in the end it was all consensual and I can be okay as long as I tell myself that. You're writing was beautiful and this is one of my favorite stories. I've always loved Sasunaru :D
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 2/20
146$ is the same price at a family restaurant if my whole family where to eat and that's a lot of people!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 2/10
Nothing about this story can be considered cute other than Naruto and Gaara whom are super cute. And no one should agree with pedophilia and really even though there was a lot of things that I didn't like about the plot of the story (Mostly Sasuke) I don't pass that view onto the writer. Just because you write it doesn't mean you feel that way.

Hope this all came out worded right. I couldn't stop reading because I really feared for Naruto.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 10 . 2/10
Can. Not. Believe. He. Did. o_o It!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 2/10
Oh so glad that most of the rookie 9 and the other main characters of Naruto are a part of his class.