Reviews for Filthy Little Secret
Shynnamot chapter 11 . 5/9
AMAZING STORY BTW. I HOPE YOU'LL UPDATE SOON
Shynnamot chapter 11 . 5/9
THAT INO-PIG
Okay, here goes. I've never been the kind to get iffy about the dark side of human minds and dark mangas. I've read all kinds even lois and shotas (with the exception of some really messed up ones which I couldn't keep reading). Your story is written very well and I loved it at first. Very hot and engaging. Until it got to that car se* scene. No, you may not promote and yes, it may just be your fantasies but something about it sobered up the inner pervert in me. I've got dirty mind but that part was disturbing and I couldn't continue. Good luck, though.
I do respect your style of writing and I agree with you that the writers are not the characters and I find your work very real and emotional. I hope you keep on writing :)
alysha.a.kent chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
This story us actually amazing... I really want to see itachi find out what happened... like I'm obsessed with this story.
BannanGodis chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
... Sasuke is a pedophile..
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I'm still crying for this story. I can't forget it help! Please continue. At least on Ao3 I will review in every chapter if you want. No matter how many times I reread this, I always end up addicted and obsessed in finding out what will happen. Please please please. Continue please.
It's my birthday on 24th, if that helps. Anything please.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I really ship sasunaru, but it's a bit weird to read a pedhophile sasu, though i have read another pedhophile sasu hehehe
But i think it will be nice if you set naru a bit older like in highschool or university so that he's in sexual active period of adolescence
But overall it's a nice story. Thanks for your hardwork :)
emowoods205 chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
Damn that sex scene...
emowoods205 chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
Gaara and Narutos relationship is so adorable though Sasuke is obviously jealous! We finally find out that Minato is Narutos father..
HoneySama chapter 10 . 5/1/2017
So sick this is so sasuke. Itachi pls take naruto as ur 'll be so doting. Naruto deserve it
DrowingHeart chapter 11 . 1/8/2017
I love this story always have and ive been waiting for years for an update... Are you still gonna continue
ahans1b chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
This is a really good story. You should continue it on archive or adult fanfiction. I would like to see a time jump when naruto is around 18 and sees sasuke for the first time in many years. People obviously with this story allot with all the reviews on it.
NarutoNamikazeIsAwesome chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I know it's bad I get the point. it's a damned story not reality. people are just fucking retarded and don't get that.
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
This is probably my third or fourth time reading this story and personally I love and am enjoying it through and through. Please don't waste your time worrying about what other people think or whether or this story gets reported, it's not worth it trust me! Just relost it or upload to or Archive Of Our Own with all the proper warnings and continue it from there.

Also on a side no matter how many times I read it, I can't believe Sasuke actually did it, I mean no matter how many times I read it, no matter how much it was leading up to it or how much I was expecting it, it still never ceases to amaze me what happened in chapter 10. I mean but *WOW!* Wow in a good way, (please don't take that the wrong way) but still wow!

You're an awesome amazingly talented author. Even if I know and realize this story has likely been discontinued, I would love to see some new characters or an update or something if you're gonna work on it and post it elsewhere. Anyways please have a very pleasant blessed evening and please be well.