Reviews for Filthy Little Secret
DrowingHeart chapter 11 . 1/8
I love this story always have and ive been waiting for years for an update... Are you still gonna continue
ahans1b chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
This is a really good story. You should continue it on archive or adult fanfiction. I would like to see a time jump when naruto is around 18 and sees sasuke for the first time in many years. People obviously with this story allot with all the reviews on it.
NarutoNamikazeIsAwesome chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I know it's bad I get the point. it's a damned story not reality. people are just fucking retarded and don't get that.
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
This is probably my third or fourth time reading this story and personally I love and am enjoying it through and through. Please don't waste your time worrying about what other people think or whether or this story gets reported, it's not worth it trust me! Just relost it or upload to or Archive Of Our Own with all the proper warnings and continue it from there.

Also on a side no matter how many times I read it, I can't believe Sasuke actually did it, I mean no matter how many times I read it, no matter how much it was leading up to it or how much I was expecting it, it still never ceases to amaze me what happened in chapter 10. I mean but *WOW!* Wow in a good way, (please don't take that the wrong way) but still wow!

You're an awesome amazingly talented author. Even if I know and realize this story has likely been discontinued, I would love to see some new characters or an update or something if you're gonna work on it and post it elsewhere. Anyways please have a very pleasant blessed evening and please be well.
Shiro-theo21 chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
I LOVE this story, so keep writing alright! Cheer up
Shiro-theo21 chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
hey, i love your story. You shouldn't listen to those who flame you. I understand the risk of being a writer, but it doesn't mean you can judge some writer personality by their story.
MusicAnimefreak chapter 11 . 1/15/2016
Please update soon ! I hope this isn't abandoned
TheRullerAndTheKiller chapter 11 . 1/13/2016
I wish you would finish this story. I had really enjoyed how it was going.
chocolatemonsters chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Oh my god, I was about to get ready for the Ino's drama and shit and the whole climax and you have to update THAT author's notes omg. Some people really need to stop hating on this story. If you're against pedophilia, just back the fuck off. It is not like the author is holding a campaign to support shota or shit. This story is just fictional. And this is the great one. Too bad, you have to stop updating here to some people's awfully stupidity.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
lawl anybody who calls you a pedo is just wrong like i will tell you do any of you people understand how much incest i ship in naruto specifically? its just amazing like i think about incest in other anime or in real life and im nearly gagging or throwing up but then im like ItaSasu? ayyyy c; MinaNaru? ayyyyy sasunaru shota? ayyyy that doesnt make me some sick fuck xD like just ranting. anyways its an amazing story like most people make shota like all cute. and like ' aw i love you so ill take it super slow' thats not the reality. when you truly crave somebody you turn to be like sasuke so i deeply love how you prorated this story into a rather realistic situation
the Moon our Witness chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
You should just upload this to adult fanfiction and be done with the whiny people who can't tell a story from reality and morals. It's not like a thriller author promotes murders by writing about it, so why should this be different.
mattcun chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
plz write more
miyukiana071 chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
I love how the story was going. You are very detailed in your writing. The characters thoughts and feelings are expressed so well unlike others who are too vague about it. Great work miss :)
xBunni chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
I think your story is brilliant, it's unpretentiously raw in its actions and emotions and it's an amazing piece of work. I really do hope that you won't be deterred by all the fickle people who personally may flame you despite having made the personal chose to read this. I hope to read the next installment, if it does get taken down, please do let me know where you plan to continue this story, it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Yullenator chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
I love twisted complex stories like these. Nice portrayal of Sasuke. naruto stillcalling him crazy dude is a bit irritating.