Reviews for The Plan
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Please finish this story it's great
Cimz chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
I'm not sure whether you've given up entirely on this story, but I hope you haven't. It's so beautifully done and you're so close to the end that it would be a shame to let it linger in incomplete-land forever.

Your characterization of the three leads is fantastic. You write Destiny just as she was on the show, and you write Jack and Matthew considerably better than they were written on the show by the end of the network version. Your Matthew has the canon version's selfishness, but you're clear on how it grows out of his pain, and you show the wise, sweet Matthew fighting to get out.

With Jack, you took the bad things he did- and had him continue to pay for them. But you also gave him motivation (the show's refusal to do so was ridiculous) and redeeming characteristics (which the show had given him as a child but eliminated so he could be the heavy in the bullying story). You also dug heavily into the issue of what it means to be Todd Manning's son. I love the angle of Todd refusing to allow Jack to play football; I had wondered myself how Todd would react if Jack showed an interest.

The minor characterizations are good too... even the OC classmates who are mostly there to move the plot along fit right into the universe you've created.

Jack and Destiny is an idea that always interested me; I'd toyed with it in my own fic, actually. Thank you for giving it the exploration it needed.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Please, Please don't leave us hanging
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
This is really good. I always felt the best way to redeem jack would be to pair him with a fan fav and destiny fits the bill. She seem like someone jack would fall for she take jacks wisecracking and throws it back at him but can see through his bravado and call him on his crap. Which i think he respects. Thats why i liked the early chapters the back and fourth the blunt honesty and hard truths they were forcing each other to face. You really give your characters demintion even chase isnt one note hes a bad boy so to speak but he is not all bad. Which abc oltl writers couldn't do they could be one note. Your charaters have layers u feel for all parties which keeps a story compelling and fans invested. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to see matt and des conversation about there relationship or how matt will react when the crap hits the fan. When jack gets caught how will he get des to stay and will matt take this as the opening to get des away from jack. Update soon. Your good.
Ravensmom chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
I love this one and I hope you keep her with Jack. I love the pairing of her and Jack.
mmedicus chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I love your story...I actually like that jack and destiny are together...i hope jack tell destiny about the truth rather than from someone else.
Yuhara Nao chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'm so happy you're backkkkk! I'm not watching the reboot, after seeing the previews I think I'll pass. :/

Jack for god sake tell her! I want to shake this boy so bad and tell him it's better to be upfront about it than to let it hit the fan. At least he could get honesty points for behind dumb and since it happen in beginning and he dropped the bet soon after I think it would be in his best interest to be honest with her.

My OTP is back in effect. Lol no lie from the spoilers that turned out to be fake about the reboot, where Destiny was looking for a Sugardaddy my friend keep joking that it was going to be Jack. Lol

I hope toy finish this story and still decide to do the other Jestiny story, because seriously you're the only one that does this pairing and I love you for it! :3
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
YOUR BACK! AHHHHH Yay I never lost hope I adore this story pleeeeeassse update soon! Ever since the reboot i've needed this more than ever!
PeaceLoveandLife chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
It's interesting that you mention the way they've got Matthew acting on the new reboot. I don't really know what to think about the young crowd. Between their horrible attitudes and the constant partying so far, it's almost like a completely different show amongst that group.
Although neither boy is what I'd consider 'boyfriend material' for any girl, I'm really tired of Matthew's attitude in particular. I've noticed in these last few chapters (since he's returned home) that he's got a cockiness towards Destiny, like he's got her wrapped around his finger (which we all know he does) and it makes me think he's going back to his old ways of using her, only now he can't use "being in a bad place" as an excuse. I wish Jack would've just told the truth about the bet, because although he was an idiot do agree to it in the first place, at least he truly does care about Destiny (whereas I can't really tell anymore with Matthew). I think I'm leaning towards Destiny making clean break from them both for a while, but if I had to choose between both guys for her, I'd choose Jack.
Gertie72 chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Glad ur back. I missed this story.
Mori chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Girl, I had given up on you ever finishing this story, so glad you started up again. Decided not to watch the reboot after hearing about that. Rather live in my fantasy word.
Alliecattie3 chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Well now! Can't wait to see how the truth sits with Des. Jack should've told her the truth about everything! Now, he's going to suffer the consequences for not being proactive! We'll see!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
write more
nakala chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
okay so you have to definitely update this fic and finish it i love it so much great great great
i don't want to wait you must start working on chapters
nakala chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
oh poor jack she pulls him from his dark side only to have her relationship thingy with matthew possibly ruin that