Reviews for Like Some Thoughts Wearing Thin
I Am A Difference Maker chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
Okay, this review is five years late, but I had to say. This was hilarious. I really enjoy Sam and Dean being written as more realistic brothers and not TV brothers? So them cursing at each other and name calling cracks me up as it’s so real. XD And ConfusedCas thrown into the mix is twice as good. Also, I laughed out loud at “H-h-h-h-hello D-d-d-d-Dean.” Honestly. It cracked me up.
Addict of Animation chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
This may be really late, but I have to admit that you had me rolling. I was laughing so hard that I choked several times. Just brotherly love all around. I really like this story and you're an amazing author. Thank you for posting this!
Angelus Fortis chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
this review is sooo late but let me just say that i puked enough rainbows and gushed out for a lifetime! D'awww it was so fluffy and cute and everything any spn fan need. thank you so much for writing a wonderful piece!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I love this so much. Beautifully written. The banter was hilarious, and very in character.
DestyPuffari chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
This is my favorite Supernatural fanfic that I've ever read, this is like the millionth time I'm reading this and I still find this so funny and amazing. Thank you so much for writing this.
Halel Shiyr chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Very glad to have found this here. I do not have an account on archiveofourown.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
These are quite well-written and cute so far. I hope that you continue them.
ChubbyTabby chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Please continue soon, this is really good!
veryloyalveryquickly chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Oh, pleeease finish! I love this so much, especially when it started raining on Castiel! I can't wait for an update!
LiveHappy247 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Awesome story! Great job staying in character and true to the character's personalities.
akuma-river chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Man, I've been there. Horrible. It's the stomach cramps that are the worst part of it.

Oh Cas, I just love how he comforted Sam and took their pain away and is now a big teddy for Dean.
badspellerlupe chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Finally Iam so happy you update this story is so cute can't wait for more
Keep writing because your really good
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
very sweet and very very good!
robindjtsd11 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
This is the cutest thing I've ever read!
bleedingflower chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
You are abso-fucking-lutely amazing. Really & truly. My only critique on this story is that you don't update it often enough... but I guess crafting perfection takes time.

"Also, fuck you with a shovel."

I mean if that's not pure poetry, I don't know what is. Thanks for sharing!