Reviews for The Letter
fostine.foli chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That is really amazing story...*i like it...and the ending is really hillarious...(Blaine has so many inner voice...*no venture no gain...I like it..)
And I can imagine that 3 roomate of him will interogate him but blaine will be smiling and daydreaming all the time...lol) XDD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
this is so awesome, Blaine's internal monologues in the voices of his friends was genius! loved the whole thing, i was at the edge of my seat waiting for the moment Kurt and Blaine can finally get together and it happened at the end and it was fabulous! kudos :)
Deidi Jeevas chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my xD poor rachel, she doesnt have a good gaydar xd (and neither does Kurt, for the matter).
The best was David, Wes and Cooper xd specially in the rnd playing Cluedo xd
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
omg..wow love it yay blaine got a date with kurt..so happy.. lol
MinorityGD chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Lovely story
kurtismyboy25 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was really cute. Great job!
jazzypizzaz chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
wow! you did a great job of making all the oblivious assumptions the characters made quite believable. so much suspense throughout, wonderful.

also I loved all Blaine's roommates and how they'd chorus in his head (and how they were super serious about their games). adorable!
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is so sweet! :)) I am amazed by Rachel's non-functioning gaydar, but Blaine was really oblivious. I mean, Kurt mentioned coffee-date once.

I loved the entire premise of the story :) And how Blaine met Rachel long before he met Kurt. Wes, David and Cooper were too wonderful, especially that ending scene and the Jeremiah scale. This fic made me laugh a whole lot! Thank you for this :)
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Loved it! Really great!
Lynx and Banner chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was perfect.
elshie.k chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I like the main idea, though it seems to focus a bit too much on Rachel, the twist at the end is nice.
sdghjkoy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That was excellent.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow. That was amazing. I liked the ending scene especially.
crowned queen of bitchland chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
oh this was absolutely amazing :)
That Girl Again chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was amazing, i love it ! And the writin is superb :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »