Reviews for Pregnancy Scare
yonkeya chapter 1 . 4/17
Please update as soon as possible I really like this story
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Blood on the carpet? And Goku's still going on about that whole 'let's take a bath together' thing, even with his teenaged sons? Hahaha! My gosh, never underestimate the Son house...

Hahaha! That... that... that ending... the sight it brings to mind... too funny; gross, but way, way too funny! Hahaha! Poor Gohan... His worries/questions were completely unfounded, though (check out the ending and trust it) and indeed silly, for his father absolutely loves his mother, his family as well... that's why I say, AU away! No training Uub here, please. :) Though even with that, I'm still pretty sure Goku still constantly visited his home, for he did miss his wife and kids, too.

AHHH! Gohan, stop those thoughts! You are making me crazy over here, laughing myself to tears! Hahahaha!

And aerobic instructors? Hahahaha! Hehehehe! Oh, I cannot stop! Ahahaha! Sorry...

Resilient bugs? He's probably talking about roaches...

Such a sweet, yet ultimately funny, lovely one shot! I can honestly assure you that I very much enjoyed reading!
Carameldynr chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hahahahaha this is really funny! Yeah, I could very much understand Gohan's confusion regarding his parents' relationship. Good job it is nicely done!
SnowShimmer chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING LOL XD Poor Gohan having THOSE thoughts. Overall i loved the story awesome job XD
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Jajajaja, awww, hubiera sido un trauma que los encontrara en algo más comprometedor, pero igual siempre e tenido la curiosidad sobre el lívido de Goku. Excelente historia, muy bien escrita y excelentemente narrada. Me encanto.

Saludos y Animo. :3
Muggleish chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh my gosh. Lol. Loved the characterization.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
that was a good story! you had a lot of good points there too. And I like the way you characterized everyone mainly gohan.
bridgeeta920 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
make more please it was good
Books52 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
LOL!
gue22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I absolutely adore it :D
Vaniti chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Absolutely fantastic! I have to admit I did not know quite what to expect however you have a wonderful writing style and everyone was pleasingly in character. You managed a very realistic and thorough view into Gohan's mind and the reaction if Goku and Chi-Chi had produced another child.

-"The man had the mental capacity of a six year old. Not to mention the sex drive of a peanut."

I laughed so hard at the honesty and hilarity at this statement. It's so true! I also like how you mentioned from Dragonball days how Goku couldn't even tell a man from a woman! It was also a fun scene where you added with a younger Gohan hearing the Z boys discussing the "situation" ;)

The ending was great and was a perfect conclusion. Everything from Gohan's observations, his thoughts, and what he witnessed were dead-on. Thank you for the awesome read! :]

~ Vaniti
Chiba Bunny chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hi! This is nice ;) I really love reading fics about chichi and goku having 3rd child ;)
Goku's Donut chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That made me lmao. The line that got me was, "That's just ... not right." We know Gohan, we know. It's actually not that hard picturing Goku as a sexual man. Lol, I mean it probably was when he first got married, but now that he knows the meaning behind it, I'm sure he does a lot of things now. You should make another story; and I'm so glad you don't character bash Goku. I get enough out of character-bashing.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
You know, it's actually rather funny. Goku is often considered so innocent and pure, but since they had two children, well, you can be pure hearted and not so innocent *wink, wink*.

While Chi-chi is now physically older than Goku at 35 (37 in US canon) while Goku is 28 (30) physically, both definitely had some time to make up.

Why do I get the feeling that Goku kicked Gohan out of the house for a few days while making sure Goten was sufficiently exhausted to sleep like the dead?
The gangsta of love chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I thought this story was great. I read it twice. you brought up some very interesting issues that I myself have thought about on more than one occasion when thinking about Goku and his wife's relationship.