Reviews for The Married Life of Mary Poppins
Amelia Thornbuck chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Hi , loved the story
Amy Rothwell chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Hi, How do you remove a review that you put up yourself?
Amy Rothwell chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
I'm not even allowed to give feedback, but, this is the second time that I've read this story. IT'S SO BRILLIANT! I the film version of Mary Poppins! You've even got their characters right, Mary being a polite, funny little character & Bert being a lovey dovey man who s Mary. I was visualising Mary's 2 baby bumps & Christopher & Elizabeth. In the film version, Mary seems so different from all the other characters played by Julie Andrews. Mary just seems like her own little character! THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS STORY ABOUT 2 OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS FROM MY FAVOURITE FILM! WELL DONE!
Julia chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
I love it. You make cry a lot, but this is one of the best fictions I've ever seen, please never stop writing.
showtunediva chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
This chapter is beyond cute!
mariarainers chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is literally my favorite of yours thanks for being awesomeXD
classicmoviegal chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
PLEASE DONT EVER STOP WRITING THIS!
classicmovigal chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh. This is so beautiful! You had me crying! The words you use are so perfect. I loved the way you described her and the way she wakes up. You kept the personalities they have in the movie and carried them right to your story. Ahhh I love this! can't wait to read more!
BrittanyLS chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I love it! _
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
D:
Such... such a terrible decision.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Gosh Rebecca! Check yo facts!
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Is she really considering that? I would say she's got a perfect little family already! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »