Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/30
Of course Steve would do anything to save his friends. And that includes tackling Danny to save his life.
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
So happy to find another one of your stories. I enjoyed seeing how Steve puts the welfare of others above his own...talk about a great friend. Really hoping to see more Hawaii Five-O stories from you! You are awesome!
Mklaihai chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
this is perfect. absolutely perfect, i'm telling you. *falls into a puddle on the floor* no, really. Steve Danny's friendship is probably my favorite on TV, and this captured it perfectly. ;) love the snark (as always), the whump (of course!) and just THIS in general. ;) well done! definitely a favorite. xx
tatys75 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Loved this :}
J9yee chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is exactly what is missing from the show! Fantastic! Love me Steve whumping and the friendship of the two detectives.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
love it!
blah1blah1blah1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Beautiful! A perfect action shot with just the right amount of comfort at the end. Loved it!
Cc1973 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love it! Favourite line? "Does my head look broken?" Danny would definitely say that!
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Short and sweet. Very nice
shirik chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
i love you! ha ha i really do! lol tnx for another great hurt steve fic !
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
*evil grin* I would have considered it a compliment as well... as there's nothing better than beating the hell out of characters we love... then bring on the comfort afterwards. (I thought it might've been a sickness... I'm glad to see there are others out there that share my affliction.)

Can't wait for another fic with your name on it.
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I don't know how close you and wo fat actually are, but I happen to love your 'evil' streak. You can just continue whenever the mood strikes you. Please. :)
Dixie chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I really liked this. It was short but sweet.
Kilema chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Liked it very much. Thanks for sharing
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awww, Danny loves him. That was such a brave thing to do, Steve.