Reviews for Prank: He laugheth that Winneth
Hiryu Kaga chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Well, that made me chuckle. Finally, some nice piece of humor. Very Nuwisha.

And that explosive-spiked (pun intended) piano... Yes, a classic.

...now stop picking on my favourite clan :P
yote Gal chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Elly: I love you... merry me. O_O I think you did very well... Though it was some of the simplest humor it was still fun as hell and got me into a good mood! X-D

Quotes Shadow Claw: "The only thing I can really fault the story with is that while the Nuwisha ARE tricksters, even they can't make the World of Darkness into a Bugs Bunny cartoon."

Well... I don't know about that Shadow Claw dude... ette? If you do it right it's actually possable... Just, in the real world there'd be a lot more blood and definitely some dead bodies. Let's call it... Goth Loony Toons!

But, anyway, it was noted at the end that Andy had planned everything, the piano, the explosives. -Obviously- he snuck in before hand and planted it all! I mean, come -on- people, if you didn't pick that up... We 'yotes may not be magic but we are clever 'ittle basterds... With a 'ittle bit of magic. _

Cyn: You're modesty is astounding...

Oh shut up! lol Besides the Nuwisha get points for being creative. What ever way that may be. I must admit the loony toons scenario has been over done but Mr. Andy 'ere did it with style and not making it magic like.

And for the record... Bugs Bunny -sucks-! He murdered the old Daffy Duck! They -replaced- my Daffy Duck! *Sobs widly*

Cyn: Ahem *Pats Elly's back* Forgive the ranting... *Leads her away*

Elly: Not my Daffy! *Wails*

-Love and Blessings of many more rantings,

You're insane 'ittle neighborhood, fanfic feasting, 'yote Gal
Trayas chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I loved it! There characters were great and it is good to see a story set in the W:tA universe that doesn't revolve around Garou...kepp up the good work
Nat chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Gee, Andy, why don't you just go out and tell the whole world what we've been up to?

[Exasperated sigh, followed by a mischevious smile.]

It sure was a lot of fun, though. Especially the piano. We should catch up again sometime. There's always more nasties out there to be dealt with. Take care of yourself, Smelly-Coyote-Boy.

Your favorite bear,

Nat

P.S. - I don't think you ever made good on that promise of a seafood dinner... [Angry bear-like growls]
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Loved it. Knowing the characters makes this tory even more enjoyable.
Thor chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about the humor, as you did clearly label the story as such. (Though even I have to admit the exploding piano seemed a bit...much) You had a few minor spelling errors near the begining you might want to clean up (like when Andy says, "Lot like you need beauty sleep" It is sorta amusing, and not a bad read if the reader is...well...in a slightly strange mood.
Shadow Claws chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
I have to admit, this was good for the comic value alone, and the descriptions were great. I caught the fact that Lohvash was a Tzimisce right off the back. The only thing I can really fault the story with is that while the Nuwisha ARE tricksters, even they can't make the World of Darkness into a Bugs Bunny cartoon. But still, this was a great story and I'd like to see more of them both, especially the gurahl. Perhaps next time you could describe the main characters a bit more. Lohvash was the most described person in the story but I'd like to know trivial little things like what color Andy's hair is and other such things.
Satan's Widdle Hellper chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
EEEEEEEEEE! I adore this! You should try stories with different changing breeds, see what happens. We really do need more Fera stories in this section because I'm sick of all the vampire ones. I eat, sleep, and breathe WTA. Go you! You have made my dark and gloomy world filter in a splinter of light thanks to this piece. Continue to do so. Did I mention that I love you?