Reviews for Independence Day
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/31
I really enjoyed this.
KitsuneHound chapter 1 . 3/23
This is officially one of my favourite stories on fanfic
Nice work
Heksy chapter 1 . 3/21
Wow. I am wishing this was a multi chapter story. But even so...great ficlet. Thanks for sharing.
Tytus and Aquila chapter 1 . 1/24
Please continue this fabulous story!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I really like the premise of this story. It would be interesting to see in a longer version.
crankypants16 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
this is great
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
update soon
CreslinWest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Nice. Very nice.
Haruchan-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Really cool. Would love if there was a sequel.
smithkeylena chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This is a very good beginning to a long story. "Hint hint"
shyfacewinona chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I think there should be more I really like it
RubyUchiha13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
this has potential for a good story. hope you turn it into one if you havent already
LoneButterfly05 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was good. Is there a sequel perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
More please!
Lysana chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is epic. Probably the best Harry Potter AU story I've ever read. What a fantastic look at what Harry's life could have been like if the Dursleys weren't total jerks! it was fantastic to see them actually being decent and caring to him. Harry's business sense made me smile. That's a sharp young man! And your descriptions of his early use of magic were spot on.

And I want to give Snape a high five! This was awesome, Snape at his best. I loved it. As a Snape fangirl, I feel totally vindicated by this. It's like seeing Severus Snape the way he should be, instead of twisted and messed up by his life. Plus, the scene with him seeing the photo of himself and Lily was handled beautifully. It really felt true, like how it would actually be. And the photo itself was adorable! Severus and lily, laughing together! Too cute!

I'd love to see more of this story, but if you never write any further, it stands very well on its own. It somehow invokes such a clear feeling of what else could happen that the rest of the story almost tells itself! Now that's a piece of Wizarding magic if ever I saw one.

I quite agree about the advisability of shopping around for a Wizarding school. And I love how Harry was able to gain his independence. All around, this is an excellent story and I'm going to see what else you've written! Fair warning, though, after reading this my expectations are pretty high. :)

-Lysana