Reviews for Schooled: Duelled
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
isn't this the same as schooled?
i don't really get it... umm... why post the same chapter?
Kichou chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
slayer of destiny chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Ok I am not ashamed to admit it, I think I may have just wet myself. Shadow puppets and a tickle charm up the nose, brilliant! I so wish I could see you duelling, I bet it would the most original and unusual thing to see.

You have again manged to suck me into the story within the first chapter, I LOVED how you characterised Marvalo 'Tom' in this, you managed to find that very difficult balance between attractive evil manipulation and a dark bad boy character and plain evil. I think I am in love with your version of him.

And a completely original story line where you have a mixture of all the characters together and at Hogwarts at the same time. It was brilliantly thought out! And as me and my friend always say about the last Harry Potter film, YAY NEVILLE! Whoop love what you did with his character. Away to catch up with the rest of your stories, I'm away for a little while and come back to all this! XD
llyfr1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
What a great second chapter in this (hopefully) continuing saga - please *please* write more! We have to find out what happens next! :-D
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Lucky that I went to your profile, I'd have expected that you continued 'Schooled' with other chapters...

Anyway, vastly amusing chapter. I really hope we get to some more political moments cause they make this extra riveting. Thank you for sharing it with us.

On anunrelated note, I'm kinda fascinated that someone else is having a stream of bad luck this past few months. In our household it's a freaking flood - from rapidly deteriorating health of my last grandparent to lost court case. I hope both our lucks will turn for the better and warm wishes to Tigger .
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm so glad to see that you are planning a series of stories with this cast of characters. I loved the fact that Hardian is intelligent and clever. He sure made James look the fool. Funny how was very sneaky and dropped the hat on Hardian and now he's in Slytherin. I'm looking forward to reading the next story.
jem1923 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Ha bloody ha! I want more! Thos is still epic. Once again Harry got his back. Now he can more easily survive. I would still love to see Professor Slytherin and Harry hook up. It would be good for them both (and so HOT).

P.S. I have read all of your stories on this site and find you to be a very talented, creative author. Whilst I have yet to review for all of those stories (and may not get to it later) I really have enjoyed them all and hope you update soon : )
firstar28 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I laughed hysterically at both this story and it's prequel! I truly hope you continue with this series!
lill chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
please more this is fantastic
gwendel chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Please *Please* tell me you will be doing a whole series here! I really love these stories :) Do you have an idea of how many stories there are or where it's going or is this more just lovely little short stories that don't go anywhere necessarily? And I have to think Hadrian will be at least a little annoyed with Tom for messing with his plan... Anyway, thanks for writing both Schooled and this one!
Alium chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Excellent! :D very well written!
Sofia Ottoman chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was a brilliant continuation of the the "Schooled" series.
ep chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
you are an excellent writer and i am loving all your stories... keep them coming!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hahaha! OMG! I cant wait to see wat happens next!
Poppit chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh gosh, I was smiling so much while I read this. I'm really happy that you decided to continue this as a series.

Your work is amazing and makes me feel like laughing.