Reviews for Schooled: Duelled
Raevn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Okay so I found this one after I left the review for the last one. Still really needing more of this, tho. :D It's awesome.

I read your a/n. That's pretty awful. I get pneumonia pretty frequently so I know how bad it can be, I hope you feel better soon if not already by now. I hope your cat makes it too. It's terrible losing a pet.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Interesting story. XD
RaeRae9 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awesome! Cant wait to read the next one
Dracfirewolves chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I look forward to more chapters :D
Hortensia chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
In this case I love to repeat myself: WOW, what a great story. Great you’ve decided to expand this little universe of yours. And it’s also great that I can add it to one of my C2s: You Could Be Great You Know… which hosts stories where Harry is sorted in to Slytherin.

It’s a real shame RL gives you so many lemons of the wrong variety. The cat sounds really bad and as a cat-person myself I know your heart breaks when one of your own animals is hurting. Even the pneumonia sounds and feels familiar. Take your medicines and rest, eat healthy and please feel better in the very near future.
LadyLament chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Are you going to make a sequel to this as well ? I would most definetely enjoy reading that.
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You're such a fantastic writer. I hope this series goes on forever. I love the idea, and the way you just meshed all the time periods.
J.F.C chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awesome story so far, hope you update soon.
Elelith chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
epic
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I loved this and the prequel. I would love to read another.
Imalena chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is such a great story! I believe it would be more interesting to have these two stories in one story (chapter one and two). I mean, this is clearly one story, not "two one-shot".

I just love this cuning Harry/morgan. Please, write more about it. And please, do it in one place, in one story ;-)
bettyboop chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This was epic.

Nice to get some background on why James targetted Harry so much. Loved the duel. Remus needs to grow a back bone.

Hope to see more soon- maybe Harry's reaction to having his house choice "over-ruled"? (Hey it rhymes with schooled & duelled.)

Sorry you are unwell & about the kitty. Its hard losing a pet & to have one taken by trauma is worse. Zen hugs & virtual chicken soup to you & yours to help you through these trying times.
HPManiac123 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh Gods, I really love you right now! I wasn't expecting to find a sequel when I decided to check your favorites to find a new story and there it was staring at me.

This one is a lot of fun to read, I especially loved Harry finally getting the possessions he should have had years ago. And he got all the galleons he lost paying all the winners of the contest and more back.

I'm sorry to read about your sickness and your cat, our cat was attacked and killed one night by a bunch of dogs when we let him out. Those dogs just appeared out of no where. It was my first cat and I loved him. I wished I'd had a longer time with him (we only had him for about two months at the time.) I hope you both get better soon.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
More! More! More!
Moonlight1229 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I'm so glad you decided to continue. So Hadrian has a grand plan and he is related to Rowena Ravenclaw and Godric Gryffindor so wouldn't that mean he has just as much power/influence as an heir as Marvolo does? Hadrian is so bad ass putting James in his place but really James was asking for it. The way Marvolo resorted Hadrian had me giggling. Merry Chase Indeed. I hope Hadrian being in Slytherin won't ruin his grand plans.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »