Reviews for Schooled: Duelled
wolfj chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I hope you write more because you left us hanging lol.
18087 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is brilliant as usual - do you think you could write one about Charlus' reaction and confrontation with James?
XDgoddess chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Please! please! please! make another sequel to this! don't leave us hanging please! its such a great story that it there must be a continuation!

anyways great job! :)
TamAnTam chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ehhhhh! Sequel! Keep them comming! It has been a while since a have read a fic that entertain me this much. Wanna more Marvola ans Hadrian!

Kisses
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
-dies-

This was just as fantastic as 'Schooled.' Soooo looking forward to the subsequent sequels! Especially the 'merry chase' that Hadrian will lead Professor Slytherin on. ;D

Dunno if you're planning it or not, but... -Please- somehow also get Hadrian the Lord Potter title. Ultimate, complete, utter, and poetic justice and karma! -cackles-

(Looking forward, as well, to Hadrian's reaction in getting re-Sorted into Slytherin. XD And the Hell that he puts his new Head of House through. -smirks- And finding out why he wanted to go into Ravenclaw in the first place, too. Please update again soon!)
RStone8 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Love it!
Cesia Rune chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This Harry is from the canon-verse, isn't he?

Oh, I can't wait for the next snippet. Why didn't you put this as a new chapter in the first story?
GinaStar chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I loved it! Excellent story! ;) totally hilarious!
read-everything chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Amazing, absolutely amazing. I really hope to read more Harry Potter stories by you. Thanks for sharing a lovely story.
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I am in love with this plotline- the way Harry handled all of that was beautiful. Especially giving James plently of times to read the rules. I hope you write another soon!
TheLovelessRose chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Yessssssss! I'm so happy a sequel! So another please? Update soon! :)
luvbiwal chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is such an awesome story. I hope that you get better soon and really sorry to hear about your cat. I loved the way you made Harrison outsmart James in such a public way. No wonder Marvolo can't help but want him! And the most enjoyable thing is that Dumbledore still doesn't know what is going on! I'm sure that they are going to try to get back that invisibility cloak. Please update as soon as you get your writing bug. Would love to see the reactions to the Gryffindor stories published.
boadice chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
wahhhhhh it's very good i love it...please more
sousie chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
hahahaha a slytherin harry out classed by slytherin heir

oh do continue the story we still didn't get to see dumbeldore rection to seeing james loose the invisibility clock and i want to see how harry will react to his new sorting i'm sure he will TRY to get revenge on tom but the question is will he succide

p.s do take care of your health
Lin chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh please please update soon. I really love this story. You're right the first story was more fun, but I was laughing hard here too. I already can see Tom digging in Harry's past and finding out about his heritage. Oh I'm so looking forward to reading more. And also more of the romance. They'd make such a cute couple!

Thanks a lot for this wonderful story :) Get better soon o
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »