Reviews for Schooled: Duelled
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh wow. I can't wait for the others.
zyrea chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Yay! Don't think I've ever come across shadow puppets in dueling, although now I can't think why. Sneaky Marvolo, kidnapping Hadrian's hand to get the Hat on him. This is great. I can't wait for the next part.

Ps, I am so sorry about your cat. I really hope things get better.
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
sweet. hadrian sure knew what he was doing.
Wildeh chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wonderful!
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
lol Sneaky Marvolo. and great job Hadrian. :)

Can't for the next in the series.
raindancer08 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I adore this arc
nanashi chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hooo, out-Slytherining a Slytherin now, are we? /mad grin/

I am in love with your Schooled series, just so you know it. The first one was exceptional, and I will definitely spell-check my stories even more, because I will be reminded in my way. Usually I would've been grumpy, but your story got a smile on my face, and the sequel got a mad grin pasted on my lips.

Loved the Marvolo's little scheme, and I loved Hadrian's little duel-baiting even more. /swoons/ I swoon very rarely, but this story deserves it. Please, write a sequel soon, because you just got me itching to know just what would be reactions not only of the school as a whole, but what will our little renegade Slytherin do to get out of this predicament. Gryffindors were relatively easy to outwit, but now, he won a duel, and with Marvolo claiming him as his, there are bound to be fireworks I would happily read about.

I look forward for the three-and four-quel - yes, I know I am sadistic, but you brought that on yourself, because you write such wonderful stories.

PS: I am sorry for your cat, mine - Lae - had to be euthanised because she had broken spine. I wish your kitty all the best.

nanashi
garnettac chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I just discovered your work yesterday and spent all of last night devouring every bit posted here. If you have anything else anywhere else, please let me know. This was wonderful. I am glad it wasn't as witty as the first so that it didn't detract from the somewhat somber tones. Thank you for taking the time to write and post even as you suffer illness and personal woe.
LLyNnS chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love love love this story (like I love the first one). You are a great author and I admire your capacity to write so well even in the moment when your life is so hard.

on that subject, please, cheer up. Because it's Murphy's Law and the Law of serial : all that can go wrong, will go wrong, and when it starts, it eschalates.

But then there's always balance, meaning you will probably have enough future hapiness to make you forget those horrible times.

so, please, take care of yourself and thank you for your wonderful stories! I am grateful, because they always cheer me up, you seem to publish more when I'm down, depressed, and desesperate :-)

hug your kids, take care of yourself andknow that you have my wishes of swift recovery.
Aelirenn chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
That was perfect. James is such a twit. But by far, the best part was the very end. Hadrian is going to kill his professor. lol
wolfcathope chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Nice
Zakyla chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love this/you! I am also in love with your Harry & Tom, they are so epic :D.

I can't wait for Charlus Potter's reaction - or any of the other parents.

I hope you get better and that you cat will be fine too :)
EllieAnna chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh poor Hadrian, how are you going to get out of this one? :D

I am soo happy right now! More please!
Rowan Valadosa chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh man you would leave it at a cliffhanger!

Very good though I'm glad you are continuing this story.

I can not wait til we get to see Hadrian's Reaction to the resorting not to mention his reasons for not wanting to go there in the first place.

I'm sorry you are so sick right now, take care of yourself and be well, I know how traumatic it can be when a pet is harmed and my best wishes to you and your family.

Respectfully,

Rowan
Lemrinth chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I hope you get well. This is great. Please, please write a sequel or add chapters. Please.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »